Not a high enough lvl on Tatooine

Koijla

hey im a level 26 on Tatooine but all my quests say 27. what are some ways i could go and lvl real quick?

The quests on that planet start at level 24 and spread out to level 30. Try going from base to base picking up any quest you can find, then start clearing them starting with the lowest level first.

So.. on my recent character I leveled (my commando), upon being tasked with switching to a new planet for my class story, I ended up being 3-4 levels higher than the maximum level the planet I was headed too (for every planet) and eventually hit 50 while i was still on Belsavis so this is directed to everyone who is asking about these sorts of leveling problems.

Some of these have already been said and some not so ill just consolidate each of them

• Do not just stick with your class story. If you do this, you will be struggling with the next planet you end up on. There are plenty of side quests out there which only take a couple minutes to complete. Pick these up also.

• Bonus quests. These are free xp and you are already in the area. Need to kill 15 mobs in the area? it takes 5-10 extra minutes to do it and chances are, during your route to the objective of the main part of that quest, you will be able to complete it.

• Heroics. A great way of learning how to group with others. These usually have an increased xp value and almost always have better gear rewards than the normal quests you will run across.

• Flashpoints and PVP queing. If you do not have any heroics to do, que up for PVP and a flashpoint both at the same time while your questing. It's beter than just sitting around the fleet doing nothing while waiting for it to hit.

• Flashpoint, PVP, Dailys and world boss weeklys. Even at level 10, these are available to you from the terminals on the fleet. Before you head off the fleet to start your questing, pick these up. Just like the planet heroics, the Gear and XP are greater than the normal questing you would do. The world boss is pretty easy to get a group for anyways. Head over to the area to see if hes up and if he is, put a shoutout in general chat saying that you are starting a Ops group for XX worldboss. Chances are you will find yourself with a group of 10-15 others which would like a chance to score some loot off that boss and quite possibly a couple 50's just willing to help.

• Rested XP. Before you log out for the day, make sure you find a spot which would grant you rested xp. These locations are in cantinas on the planet your on, your ship, or on the fleet. My recommendation is to log out on the fleet. This way when you log in for the next day, you can head straight over to the terminals which give you the PVP and FP dailys.

• Space missions. Just that added xp that the only thing you need to worry about is gearing your ship. After so many times of doing them, you can probably run the missions blindfolded. Great source of XP and the items you can pick up from the Fleet commendation rewards are pretty nice too.

• Companions. Do not neglect them. Gear them as you would yourself because a geared companion is just as valuable as having another person leveling with you by your side.
Edited by haliy