Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consular on Voss. A person has betrayed you and attacked a Voss mystic you wanted to recruit for the war.

Identity of the traitor below:

Sophia Faresh, the republic ambassador. She is a child of the Emperor.

After you defeat her, Voss commandos arrive.

Voss Commando: "She will be punished."

Consular: "What's her punishment?"

Voss Commando: "She has to leave Voss-Ka."

Companion: "You can't let her get away with this."

Voss Commando: "She leaves Voss-Ka down the cliff."

LOL!

That may be THE best line of the Consulor story.

I love the Jawas on Tatooine that you can still talk to after completing quests for them. They say funny stuff like

"You friend of Jawa people. Very nice for outsider! Maybe too tall, but nice!"

"You best friend Jawa ever have! Maybe only friend, but still best!"

I've been leveling my female Smuggler and there was this funny moment when you need to rescue a guy on Balmorra. If you flirt with him Corso immediately asks "Can't we just leave the guy here?" and if you continue flirting the guy will mention something about a romantic evening when Corso's like "No! She's, um, allergic to candles." :D

I also loved Risha after arriving to Quesh:

"Nobody mentioned Quesh was made of toxic mud. Should've worn my least-favorite boots."

I love the Jawas on Tatooine that you can still talk to after completing quests for them. They say funny stuff like

"You friend of Jawa people. Very nice for outsider! Maybe too tall, but nice!"

"You best friend Jawa ever have! Maybe only friend, but still best!"

I've been leveling my female Smuggler and there was this funny moment when you need to rescue a guy on Balmorra. If you flirt with him Corso immediately asks "Can't we just leave the guy here?" and if you continue flirting the guy will mention something about a romantic evening when Corso's like "No! She's, um, allergic to candles." :D

I also loved Risha after arriving to Quesh:

"Nobody mentioned Quesh was made of toxic mud. Should've worn my least-favorite boots."

Jawas are so cute. I wish I was a bounty hunter, so I Can have a cheeky jaws companion wherever I go!

Another line I love is one the comes up from Kaliyo at the start of a fight.

"Dibbs on the head!"

So perfectly fits her personality.

it was awesome when kaliyo said that on balmorra, and the droid I attacked seriously dropped a "protocol droid head"

Two bits of dialogue that made me chuckle:

1. The starting area on Korriban there's a female trooper outside one of the tombs who asks you to go in and get the body of an apprentice. Spent the first few dialogue choices doing the flirt option and things were going well until one of the final wheels which had the answer 'You've got legs' which I assumed was a continuation of my previous flirts and would be something along the lines of 'nice legs you have there'. I burst out laughing when my char comes out with: 'why don't you go get him yourself you stupid woman'....

This one came up during the warrior campaign right after Darth Baras finds out you're still alive after his attempt to kill you, contacts your ship by holo and starts into the threats/bluster and of course given the trolling I had given him before there was only one dialogue choice for me:

Me: Sorry who are you again?

doing one of the dailies on belsavis I was talking to the flirty sith chick who gives you the quest so..... I hit the flirt option and my screen blacks out for a sec and i here mako's voice say "I heard that" it was totally unexpected and i almost fell out of my chair laughing. I didn't have mako out either i was running with blizz while i had mako out on a purple slicing mission....lulz

Had a mission on Tattooine last night that had a lot of funny lines.

My BH friend accepted the mission wit this line, paraphrasing:

Well, if a large stack of credits has such a strong opinion on the matter I'll have to help out.

Edited by Evgen

Sith Warrior, Quinn's companion questline.

When speaking with Moff Broysc on the holo, as he's ranting incoherently, the Warrior looks to Quinn with an amused expression and says, "It's like a space collision. You can't help but watch."

Actually, I tend to LOL during that whole conversation, especially as Broysc throws out his accusations about Quinn and Quinn explains what he's actually talking about.

Quinn: "He calls me Admiral Malcontent. He seems to think that's my actual rank and name..."

doing one of the dailies on belsavis I was talking to the flirty sith chick who gives you the quest so..... I hit the flirt option and my screen blacks out for a sec and i here mako's voice say "I heard that" it was totally unexpected and i almost fell out of my chair laughing. I didn't have mako out either i was running with blizz while i had mako out on a purple slicing mission....lulz

Oh wow! LOL! What did you do with her?!?

And To think, you can do it daily. ;)

Two more things I've just come across:

1. Sith warrior Chapter 3 class quest on Quesh, Republic officer orders his men to kill you, nervous response from his Corporal:

"Err... sir ... killing Sith is a bit beyond our skill set."

2. And my female marauder has just finished the romance with Quinn (yes, I know what he's going to do :eek:), and he just sent her the most hilarious letter:

Subject: Infant Contingency Report

My lord,

In light of our close relations, I thought it prudent to compile an infant contingency report.

Bearing a child will temporarily sap your strength, creating a need for increased defenses. Once born, the infant will require constant guard against your many enemies. I also recommend Broonmark and Pierce be kept at a distance.

With our connections, entry into the Empire's top military academies shouldn't be an issue. If Force sensitive, the child will continue your legacy at the Sith Academy.

Merely something to consider, my lord. Should the matter arise, I will gladly nurture our offspring – without sacrificing work performance, of course.

I can just hear him saying all that, completely seriously, no hint of a sense of humour.

Subject: Infant Contingency Report

My lord,

In light of our close relations, I thought it prudent to compile an infant contingency report.

Bearing a child will temporarily sap your strength, creating a need for increased defenses. Once born, the infant will require constant guard against your many enemies. I also recommend Broonmark and Pierce be kept at a distance.

With our connections, entry into the Empire's top military academies shouldn't be an issue. If Force sensitive, the child will continue your legacy at the Sith Academy.

Merely something to consider, my lord. Should the matter arise, I will gladly nurture our offspring – without sacrificing work performance, of course.

I can just hear him saying all that, completely seriously, no hint of a sense of humour.

LOL! Omg I am tempted to re roll my marauder as a female JUST to get the letter!

All I got from temple was plans for a dinner party...

Repub side Taris, in convo with Cera and Garthe after the second mission you do for her....

"Why do you always have to ruin everything? Do Sullustan moms not hug their children or something?"

I literally ROFL every time I hear her say that to Garthe. :D

Another interesting thing: Have we ever seen a female Sullustan outside of SWG?

Anyway, Smuggler Class Mission, Ord Mantell

(Paraphrasing a bit for Corso's line)

Corso: I'd like to give you something: This blaster is called Flashy. She's maintained for a fast draw.

Smuggler: It's like I always say: Never look a gift blaster in the barrel.

If it was a repeat, sorry. I don't remember seeing it here though.

Edited by bionamaster

Another interesting thing: Have we ever seen a female Sullustan outside of SWG?

Anyway, Smuggler Class Mission, Ord Mantell

(Paraphrasing a bit for Corso's line)

Corso: I'd like to give you something: This blaster is called Flashy. She's maintained for a fast draw.

Smuggler: It's like I always say: Never look a gift blaster in the barrel.

If it was a repeat, sorry. I don't remember seeing it here though.

Nope, first timer. Lol, that's pretty good!

Sith inquisitor: I was having a dream about holocrons, each one dispersed a different flavour of ice cream

Talos or andronikos (I forget): You always get the good dreams, mine are always about man eating lizards or hutts in bikinis.