Trouble with PvP?

Ervashi

I was in a PvP queue for 30 minutes yesterday before leaving and rejoining the queue. After another 15, I still hadn't been placed into a match. Anyone have the same issue? Is this just a case of servers not being full? It seemed like there were plenty of folk running around Coruscant doing quests, but I couldn't play any PvP.

I was in a PvP queue for 30 minutes yesterday before leaving and rejoining the queue. After another 15, I still hadn't been placed into a match. Anyone have the same issue? Is this just a case of servers not being full? It seemed like there were plenty of folk running around Coruscant doing quests, but I couldn't play any PvP.

maybe the players on your server just suck and no one is pvping

Maybe your faction is imbalanced, this used to happen all the time on faction imbalanced wow servers. By any chance did you roll empire?