Black talon loot tables bugged?

I ran black talon 3 times solo today and I got pretty mutch the same drops all three times. Is the loot tables a bit bugged or are they based on the number of people and their classes somehow?

I tried both lightside and darkside but no change exept lightside gets 1 boss less. Im looking for the pants and headgear for inquisitor but feels pointless to run it when it might never drop. Has anyone got it to drop? And one more question are they orange? I know that the boots and gloves are not orange while the robe is.

Ran BT twice, first time the Padawan dropped a saber, the second time there was a BT chest dropped by the mid-way boss.

Not sure if its bugged but we got some good stuff. Only thing is, you easily find better stuff within a few hours so dont spend too much time there.

Best part about BT is the commendations. Hit up the Commendation Mod Vender and stock up on the good stuff.

I've run BT ten times in the last two days trying to get a the Inquisitor set. The robe dropped fairly easily, I've seen four drops. I've not seen one lower robe drop at all.

Someone said in /1 that they thought the light side choice was dropping the lower robes and the dark was dropping the tops. I haven't been able to test it as I've only taken the light path once out of all the times I've run it.

Wrong the Orange gear can be kept to end game so if thats what your after then it is worth the time

Its definitely not worth the time (to me) farming an item just for looks, instead of leveling up past level 12.

But its your time, do what you want.

Edited by DarthBloodloss

Its definitely not worth the time (to me) farming an item just for looks, instead of leveling up past level 12.

But its your time, do what you want.

I know where she/he is coming from. I wanted to trooper set, becuase it looks sweet and it is a set - not a clown suit, which is what we have most of the game without match to chest. I'd grind/farm w/e to get a suit of armor that matches, is modable, and looks decent over what we currently have.

Can not finish Black Talon Mission...games kicks me out every time after I kill the captian...no probs till that point. went on another computer and had no issue. Tried grouping and still not good. Completely boots me out of Game, not just back to server screen. Please help. Do I need to rienstall game client?

Can not finish Black Talon Mission...games kicks me out every time after I kill the captian...no probs till that point. went on another computer and had no issue. Tried grouping and still not good. Completely boots me out of Game, not just back to server screen. Please help. Do I need to rienstall game client?

My bf & I had the same problem. Resolved it by hitting spacebar as SOON as we made our light side/dark side choice w/the captain. Something about my Inquisitor cut scene at that point of the conversation would freeze it up for either one or the other of us every time. We both got through it finally by skipping through that cut scene asap. No problems with any other conversations and we've run through the mission a couple of times now on both light & dark.

Did anyone get BH pants yet? I really enjoy the chest and was hoping to match it.

waiting for my friend to get lvl 10 so i ran BT 6 times while he got logged on & lvled up, no greaves have dropped at all, ive got the whole BH set twice (apart from greaves :/)

PANTS HAVE NOT DROPPED IN BLACK TALON FOR AT LEAST THE LAST 2 OR 3 BUILDS. They broke the loot tables when they did the commendation changes and removed the gear set for each specific AC... Once they changed from all AC's having their own named set to just having a Hunter/Inquisitor/Operative/Juggernaut/Marauder set the loot tables have been bugged ever since. Just to give you an idea of how broken it was(they did fix it somewhat just not fully) there was one run that 11 inquisitor boots dropped 5 BH gloves and at that was just loots from random mobs.

I run Black Talon EXCLUSIVELY from level 10-16(approximately 400 runs over the course of beta) on ALL my toons and in 50 or so runs since early access(and at leasst that many since the changes in beta to the loot tables) NO LEGS OF ANY CLASS have dropped. Boots yes but no legs. Even worse is the rarity of Marauder and Juggernaut gear since the same time. Once they changed the loot table in the mission its been borked ever since.

Edited by Sivad

I think you are right OP, I lost my Juggernaut Chest and tried getting it back solo but after about 6 tries I gave up as always the same thing were dropping from the same bosses.

Boss 1 - jugg gloves

Boss 2 - jugg boots

Bonus boss - jugg shield

Boss 3 - lightsaber

I will try tomorrow and get a buddy of mine to run the instance with me together. When we did the flashpoint for the first time together both our chest items dropped, so I hope I can recreate this.

Edited by Kyral