is revan dead or alive

Essentially when he dissapears it leaves Revan's fate open so that Lucas Arts, or whoever has control later on, can choose to either bring him back or say that he died in the foundry.

Personal opinion..... DAMN RIGHT HE'S ALIVE!!

Someone who wins a civil war and thwarts an invasion on a galaxy AND lives over 300 years would probably have learned how to do something as simple as teleporting dont you think?!?! :hope_02:

:mon_trap:

• 6 months later...

They did the same thing with Malgus the betrayer. They gave him an open ending, that way they can make a return with the characters in order to revisit them later down the road. I believed from the start that Revan and Malgus should be Operation bosses. Not flashpoint bosses.

Also, I am aware of Malgus falling down a giant pit, but so did Luke in the Empire strikes back and yes I have screenshots of killing Malgus too, with him face down on the ground.

Also, I am aware of Malgus falling down a giant pit, but so did Luke in the Empire strikes back and yes I have screenshots of killing Malgus too, with him face down on the ground.

You can actually still do that to Malgus if you don't push him sub-10% until he's locked into another duel cycle and then burn him down before it finishes.