Twitch/ Aviriia (Reg-Ranked PvP/PvE and More!)

pyrietboletje

First of all, hello everyone!

If you are familiar with Twitch, you might have seen my name around for a bit on the livestreams. So i thought it would be a great idea to write something about my stream on the forums.

I'm (Sarysa, Sariah, Eilasor) Aviria (But feel free to call me Rosa), and i've been playing this game since the launch in 2011. Now i'm mostly playing on The Red Eclipse(EU) and Harbingers(USA)

I used to livestream a lot back in 2014-2015, but due to some issues i had to take a break from that.. (Ahem.. i needed some PC upgrades to propperly stream again:cool: )

But now... I'm back!:D

With weekly livestreams, a growing friendly community and soon +1.000 twitch followers! (and soon Affiliate:D:D)

I hope that i got you guys attention now :D I'd say check out my stream! And i'll see you guys when live!

----> Click here to check out my Twitch <----

Livestream Schedule

Thursday: ~8.00PM CET // 7.00PM BST

Sunday: ~3.30PM CET // 2.30 PM BST

Any so now and then a bonus livestream ^^

(Ps: You might have seen me around in Snave1208 and Macgeiler their streams/team when they are doing Regular & Ranked Warzones;) In the end: everyone needs a healer in their team, right?:p:p. This is because i've been maining Sorcerer Healer for more than 5 years by now. (And i joined their guild <Take a Seat> :p )