The 12 patches of TOR

Zunayson

you have it wrong: everyone knows that BW gave us 8 blinding bubbles. (an ability so un-fun it had some rated teams agreeing not to use it)

other than that, well played.

well its arenas now, so 4.

Edited by Zunayson

well its arenas now, so 4.

but the whole "stun bubble" thing was when all sage/sorc bubbles had the AoE stun. Hence one sage on an 8-man gave us 8 bubbles-a-stunning

In theory, arenas could have a 4 sage/sorc team all with "self stun bubbles", but the whole point of the 12 patches is to make fun of the screw ups. Nobody views the current sage/sorc stun bubble as ridiculous.

----

Isn't it fun nit picking the details of a satirical post! Well, it certainly is more fun than

• complaining about smash
  • demanding that operatives be nerfed
  • complaining about any other class spec being OP (except trooper / bounty hunter -- nobody thinks those are OP, right?)
  • complaining about arenas being the reg WZ queue mix

but the whole "stun bubble" thing was when all sage/sorc bubbles had the AoE stun. Hence one sage on an 8-man gave us 8 bubbles-a-stunning

In theory, arenas could have a 4 sage/sorc team all with "self stun bubbles", but the whole point of the 12 patches is to make fun of the screw ups. Nobody views the current sage/sorc stun bubble as ridiculous.

----

Isn't it fun nit picking the details of a satirical post! Well, it certainly is more fun than

• complaining about smash
  • demanding that operatives be nerfed
  • complaining about any other class spec being OP (except trooper / bounty hunter -- nobody thinks those are OP, right?)
  • complaining about arenas being the reg WZ queue mix

Indeed it is more fun

Meanwhile I am working on a music video to reflect this glorious thread, which shall be released to youtube before Christmas, to be a parody of 12 days of Christmas, lets hope the lyrics, song, and images get past the fact I can't sing for crap.

Meanwhile I am working on a music video to reflect this glorious thread, which shall be released to youtube before Christmas, to be a parody of 12 days of Christmas, lets hope the lyrics, song, and images get past the fact I can't sing for crap.

I'm looking forward to it! I admire anyone who has the energy to create something like this (I'm looking at you Mellimelon and MOG nation).

i love you

• 2 weeks later...