Counterfeit Tokens: Nar Shaddaa -- No one to talk to

Xina_LA

I've spent a lot of time wandering the target area on Nar Shaddaa, but there's nobody to talk to.

I tried killing everybody in sight. I tried doing the Mek-sha mission first.

Based on all the people circling these crates with me, I think it's bugged.

UPDATE: Relogging and restarting the game did not help.

Rezoning specifically to instance #5 worked.

Edited by Xina_LA

I went to all the different instances I could and all of them had more that 10 people waiting, I did the other part without any problems, Nar Shaddaa is bugged ..... or you have the waiting time set for too long. Edited by psytces
Spelling error

One instance the NPC was fixed, all other instances the NPC refused to spawn. With the fact you kill the NPC after dealing with it, it means that if you try to talk to it and someone else does an AoE, it kicks you from the convo. And you can't complete the quest. I was just in a circle jerk of 20+ players spamming AoE skills to try and grab the pull.

It looks like the quest chain to get an emperor chip is no longer available. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be a one time quest? Seems like a bug.

I think it can only be done once per character - tried on several different toons and the mission didn’t become active again after the daily reset

I think it can only be done once per character - tried on several different toons and the mission didn’t become active again after the daily reset

Can't use those chips anyway right now. With all the broken things maybe we get a little more time on this Event. :rolleyes:

I didn't read this til after the fact but I waited for like 20 minutes on one instance, and then hopped around to a few different ones, and then back to the one I was on so this is still broken. Didn't help there was lots of people waiting around for it too so whoever could click fast enough would be able to finish it if they actually did spawn.

Edit: I went to Mek-Sha and had no problem was done really quickly.

Edited by Bxvx

This quest is STILL broken. No Informant to talk to.

C'mon guys...this can't be THAT hard to fix!

He is there, with the two new glowly crates that seem to do nothing. You might just have to change instances.

When I got there earlier, I killed him, and withen a min or so he respawned. This was impside.

He is there, with the two new glowly crates that seem to do nothing. You might just have to change instances.

When I got there earlier, I killed him, and withen a min or so he respawned. This was impside.

I jumped through 4 instances (except the PVP one as I don't PVP) and he's not there.

I did this mission on three characters yesterday with no problems, but now there's no NPC in any of the 3 instances that are currently available. I hung around for 10 minutes in one of them to see if it would respawn, but no luck.

• 2 years later...
As mentioned in Eric's message here: Nar Shadaa Nightlife broken thread, our team is aiming to fix bugs of the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event with the next patch on the 28th.

To make sure that you all have the time to participate in this event, this one has been extended until August 25th.

Thank you, looking forward to this fix.

Now if I could just get back the time wasted trying to complete it. And then finally giving up and researching to find out it is not working as intended.