Whats next for PvE players ?.

tanktest

I'm talking large CM content updates. New outfits, removal of old outfits, new pack, new bundles, etc. I'm well aware of the smaller patches we get. I'm trying to keep to the spirit of the OP's post of major content releases. TUX and I are speculating as to where we're at in the cycle. We're not griping. They NEED to do overhauls of the CM every now and then in order to keep it fresh and marketable. I mean at some point they're going to HAVE to get rid of that god awful Heartless Pursuer armor and put in something else, amirite?

They do a new pack roughly one per month. So they are do for a new pack here probably shortly. I have a feeling if not for such a late thanksgiving we would have more new of it. Dulfy has a list of some of the new items to be added in December with the new events. And they have listened, if you've looked, new blasters that people have wanted for along time and will be very happy (or butt hurt depending on the price).

December has new events coming so in lieu of an updated content, we get events and some real time metrics on the class changes to balance any new content in feb.

December:

-Gree Event

-Bounty Contract Week

-Some winter/life day event

-Rakghoul Event (maybe this month or next)

January:

-New flashpoint (concept art shown in last cantina night) Kuat Drive Yard

-Bounty Contract Week

-Rakghoul Event (maybe this month or Dec.)

These are what I know have been stated or shared via the Devs (either posts here or cantina nights).

I am certain there will be more and we will see what that is soon.

I'm talking large CM content updates. New outfits, removal of old outfits, new pack, new bundles, etc. I'm well aware of the smaller patches we get. I'm trying to keep to the spirit of the OP's post of major content releases. TUX and I are speculating as to where we're at in the cycle. We're not griping. They NEED to do overhauls of the CM every now and then in order to keep it fresh and marketable. I mean at some point they're going to HAVE to get rid of that god awful Heartless Pursuer armor and put in something else, amirite?

They need to move away from the game revolving around the cartel market. Yes, they need to make money, but how about putting some interesting and fun drops back in the game? How about letting crafters make something desirable that isn't for sale on the cartel market?

And you keep on playing why exactly?

Because I like the game. Just because their expansions or updates we have had are to say the least a disappointment doesn't take away the fact that I still enjoy logging into the game to waste time. Worry about how you spend your time or money not mine.

Edited by Denerio

Oh quit whining!

This isn't PvP content in the traditional sense.

This is not a "PvP" expansion.

It's a space sim shooter.

There will still be PvE (and PvP) content coming out. They won't ignore the rest of the game because of this.

Whining about this makes as much sense as PvP players whining because of Makeb...

Which they did...

Because people whine about everything...

Calm down, I'd hardly call that whining. He just asked a question. Go have a coffee and calm down. Jeepers.

Oh quit whining!

This isn't PvP content in the traditional sense.

This is not a "PvP" expansion.

It's a space sim shooter.

There will still be PvE (and PvP) content coming out. They won't ignore the rest of the game because of this.

Whining about this makes as much sense as PvP players whining because of Makeb...

Which they did...

Because people whine about everything...

Why don't you just be quiet if you have nothing nice or helpful to add. He asked a valid question and just wants a valid answer, not your incessant rudeness.

Edited by Elfa

can anyone give a time line as to whats in store for US the Pve players sense Dec 3 is next week . I am all for the pvp content incoming but what about Pve now : ) .. ? ..

Any road maps for whats a head for us ?.

Every time they add an event or a new instance or even new world, that is PvE.

GS is the first real PvP content I have seen not counting arena which is less content and more a ranking system.

Edited by illgot

There are plenty of existing planets with enough room to add dailies, would be nice along with H2 & H4's. Heroics would benefit the lonewolves and the group players. More weeklies would be great, perhaps a tour of several existing endgame heroics with that nice weekly reward for finishing X amount per week. Truth is there is a lot to do, especially with a few 55 chars and companions to gear up.