Directive 7 Hardmode Soloed by Coolest Marauder Ever

The only thing that has me skeptical that this is HM and not SM is how you blocked the mission objective that is usually on the right side of the screen. Next time have that there so you can prove without a doubt it was HM. gunte's video of the 2-man lost island is proven to be really just story mode because of that. Which you even commented on, Mandolor. I'm surprised you didn't see that.

The only thing that has me skeptical that this is HM and not SM is how you blocked the mission objective that is usually on the right side of the screen. Next time have that there so you can prove without a doubt it was HM. gunte's video of the 2-man lost island is proven to be really just story mode because of that. Which you even commented on, Mandolor. I'm surprised you didn't see that.

Dude you haven't proven nothing, read my post in that topic on why you were wrong and that is actually hard mode.

Dude you are just sad... go read that thread again..

Nice work Mandolor :)

Dude you are just sad... go read that thread again..

Nice work Mandolor :)

I already corrected myself on your thread. As far as this 1, I never said he didn't do it. Just that he should leave the quest on the screen is all. I own up to my mistakes, but you still have the right to say what ever you want of course.

I already corrected myself on your thread. As far as this 1, I never said he didn't do it. Just that he should leave the quest on the screen is all. I own up to my mistakes, but you still have the right to say what ever you want of course.

I wrote that before you did, wasnt intending to pick a fight, just seemed like you went into every thread and tried to call out people for something they didnt do is all. Im glad you realised your mistake and apologized, not all would do that.

No hard feelings.

Of course there's no ill will on my end, I'm the one who acted like a ******* after all. On 2nd viewing of both videos I saw some really nice tactics that can be applied to my own marauder play. Think I may even switch from carnage to anni for a change up.

Yes, I'm going to waste my free time on meaningless pursuits in order to try to impress a bunch of nobodies. :rolleyes:

ye nobodies.. because you've really made a name for yourself and everyone knows who you are and your opinion matter etc etc etc. Please what's the point of these comments other than making you look like a ****?

ye nobodies.. because you've really made a name for yourself and everyone knows who you are and your opinion matter etc etc etc. Please what's the point of these comments other than making you look like a ****?

I don't know; you're the one making those kinds of comments - you tell me.

As far as I'm concerned - do I really strike you as a type who's interested in "making a name for himself" and who requires "everyone to know me"? Come on.

I don't know; you're the one making those kinds of comments - you tell me.

As far as I'm concerned - do I really strike you as a type who's interested in "making a name for himself" and who requires "everyone to know me"? Come on.

Ye you do when you call people nobodies, why would you even comment at all if all you do is say how easy and "insunlting" it is and then can't even back it up by doing it yourself. Can't you just sulk quietly for yourself instead?

I see what happened; we interpret "nobodies" differently and you engage in feeble attempts at trolling me. It's okay, happens a lot, I understand.

Ah ofc, you must have meant the positive version of nobody......

I must have meant "nobody important to myself". Guess that was too much of an intellectual effort for you to conclude on your own.

In hopes of ending this futile discussion, let me repeat my original objection once again: You cannot call something "soloing" if you have someone else or a companion helping you. I cannot type this any clearer.

hf

I must have meant "nobody important to myself". Guess that was too much of an intellectual effort for you to conclude on your own.

In hopes of ending this futile discussion, let me repeat my original objection once again: You cannot call something "soloing" if you have someone else or a companion helping you. I cannot type this any clearer.

hf

just wow

hf

"I must have meant..." Worst. Backpedal. Ever!!!

On topic, looks good, OP. Clear image, slight shame about the FPS, Fraps I presume?

"I must have meant..." Worst. Backpedal. Ever!!!

On topic, looks good, OP. Clear image, slight shame about the FPS, Fraps I presume?

yea fraps , I can't do anything about the FPS when it decides to dip to 15-20 with 200-300ping and fraps eating my framerate