Rakata/Campaign Sin Tank / Healer LF Active guild.

Sunociva

Used to Raid in WoW (I know, the game that should be named, right?) Highest ranked guild was 76th in the world, but that was when I was single and no kids. I have been playing SWTOR since Beta as a Sin tank, so I know my class. What I am looking for is a guild that runs Ops and has active members, that communicate with each other. I can't Raid Sun-Tues, as I ALWAYS work those nights, and EVERY OTHER Saturday. My Sin tank is better geared than my Op healer, but I didn't have any issues completing the first 2 bosses in SM TFB in Columi/Orange gear. The other healer was a decked out Op, healing in Campaign/DG gear, and he said he was impressed with my ability. I have played as Tank/Healer in every MMO I have played (insta ques ftw?) I could go on and on, but I would prefer to get the guild schpeels and go from there. Willing to answer questions and fill out applications and all that hooplah if necissary. Thanks for reading my wall post.

Suno

We currently have a TFB HM/EC NIM raid that is in need of a tank. The group runs Wed/Fri. Feel free to put in an app on our website, EGuildHQ.com.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me ingame. I can be found by /who soy. All my toons start with "Soy".

Look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by SoyChulo

• 2 weeks later...