Speeder's Enabled in Black Talon level 10

I can't figure out why this has happened,it seems to me the most daft idea since launch.You are mixing new players without a legacy with legacy players and they wizz off down the lifts and start combat while the new player or player who wishes to buy there speeder at a later level are left behind,this is a really good introduction to teamwork and how to learn things,they also get got at for taking to long to reach the other player/players so your making players argue with each other.I mean seriously it takes 20 mins to run BT if that even with new players i hope this is some sort of bug ..

For the record I am a player who waits till later levels to get my speeder and has a legacy level 30 ,but have been in a couple of BT runs today when there were some players having a direct go at players who didn't use or have a speeder..and this is level 10 not level 50.

hey bro, as someone that uses the speeders at level 10 myself. you're wrong that simple. having the speeders up in BT is a blessing as i hate having to run everywhere, if you cant/choose not to get the legacy speeder more power to you, but dont deny us that want it, just because you want to walk.

hey bro, as someone that uses the speeders at level 10 myself. you're wrong that simple. having the speeders up in BT is a blessing as i hate having to run everywhere, if you cant/choose not to get the legacy speeder more power to you, but dont deny us that want it, just because you want to walk.

Thats all well and good :) but the players who don't or can't use the speeder shouldn't be got at for not doing so,if they wish to wizz off then fine,but then they should have the manners to wait for the others not starting whining due to being slow .All I saw in the couple of BT runs were 2 players constantly at other throats due to this,if I could of i would of smashed both of there heads against the wall for being so selfish lol

If they think about it you are not saving any time at all due to having to wait for the none speeder players and it can put new players off if they get left behind.

:)

Edited by Avorniel

have to say i agree with the poster. We all love mounts at lower lv, but when/if players start to abuse people who dont have acces to mount due to low legacy lv, then mounts should be banned.

Anyways, what´s the big rush. Everyone keep complaining about no endgame content. You should be happy every lv takes 1 min longer.

also, most flashpoints theese days at least 1 asks for spacebar tapping. Usually i tap spacebars myself, but tbh if someone asks for spacebar tapping, i just dont. If someone havent seen dialogue before then let him/her hear the dialogue. Were in this to help eachother have a nice gaming experience.

if all tap without anyone asking to it´s all good, like i said i usually do tap myself.

Anyways, what´s the big rush. Everyone keep complaining about no endgame content. You should be happy every lv takes 1 min longer.

The big rush is because they already have 2 toons in full 61 and people from their guild unsubscribed due to lack of endgame content, so they needed to reroll a new toon to fill that void. They have to level quickly, so they can be full 61 in 2 weeks as well.

You know what I find odd? On the republic Essless, speeders are disabled for thr HM and SM versions. I wonder why imperials can use speeders though?.... Hmm...

We are imperials and your foolish republic will fall because of this. Muaahhhh.

Seriously i find it odd as well.

The answer is simple. Imperials are fascist dictators who would/have killed people for not letting them use speeders when they desire. So there's an in-game justification. I just wish we could have a quick conversation with someone on Black Talon where they say - get off that speeder! - and we cut them in half:).

The answer is simple. Imperials are fascist dictators who would/have killed people for not letting them use speeders when they desire. So there's an in-game justification. I just wish we could have a quick conversation with someone on Black Talon where they say - get off that speeder! - and we cut them in half:).

I reject your reality and substitute it for my own. (lol)

I wonder if it could be a bug. I think that only very long FPs that require a lot of walking (or maybe just over lvl 25 when everyone gains the speeder ability, not just from your legacy) should allow speeders.

Did you know that speeders where also removed from Republic Maelstrom Prison? I think Bioware is trying to help body type 3+ losing weight. lol