Drops are based off Highest DPS

I'm convinced at this. Without fail, I will play a Sniper or Merc in a Flashpoint on an alt and get top DPS and I swear to you every - single - time I will get a drop off a minboss or boss that will have an item specific for me.

Switch off to my Juggernaut main and do the same? Never have a drop, barely ever, that is specific for a tanking Jugg. This trend of DPS: Drop Relevance has been persistent for 3-4 months in beta as well and hasn't changed. I can literally go into a Flashpoint on an alt DPS class and know 100% that all of the drops will be related to my class type. If this is the case, I simply can't understand what Bioware was thinking when making it this way?

I'd really like to hear from you guys to see if this is the case in your experience as well.

Thanks.

Edited by Proto

I'm convinced at this. Without fail, I will play a Sniper or Merc in a Flashpoint on an alt and get top DPS and I swear to you every - single - time I will get a drop off a minboss or boss that will have an item specific for me.

Switch off to my Juggernaut main and do the same? Never have a drop, barely ever, that is specific for a tanking Jugg. This trend of DPS: Drop Relevance has been persistent for 3-4 months in beta as well and hasn't changed.

I'd really like to hear from you guys to see if this is the case in your experience as well.

Thanks.

This explains all the tank loot I've gotten and the loot our healer gets.............

OH WAIT.

Switch off to my Juggernaut main and do the same? Never have a drop, barely ever, that is specific for a tanking Jugg. This trend of DPS: Drop Relevance has been persistent for 3-4 months in beta as well and hasn't changed. I can literally go into a Flashpoint on an alt DPS class and know 100% that all of the drops will be related to my class type. If this is the case, I simply can't understand what Bioware was thinking when making it this way?

Thanks.

I'm saying majority of the time, not 100%. To me, this happens always and I can't just think its good luck on all my dps classes and bad luck on my tank! :confused:

yeah, come on guys. Where would you get 100% of the time from?