Gold Scalene armor not being added to collections.

Deathen_Shada

I have it in my collections from some time back.

I'm assuming you equipped the full set on one character, right?

There has been in intermittent delay bug for the last week or two on collections unlocking. It resolves itself after a few hours, and some people have had success quitting the client and restarting if they are impatient.

So I got the gold scalene armor then modded it and equipped all the pieces but it's not being added to my collections? Anyone have a idea why it's broken?

That brings up a question. I know you have to bind it before you can get it in collections, to prevent you from selling multiple copies, but can you actually stick in mods and have THEM carry over to collections????? Or is the "collection copy" stripped down to zero?

That brings up a question. I know you have to bind it before you can get it in collections, to prevent you from selling multiple copies, but can you actually stick in mods and have THEM carry over to collections????? Or is the "collection copy" stripped down to zero?

Mods are not part of the set, so NO.. they don't carry over to collections for Gold Scalene.

Now.. one interesting thing here is that the OP may have installed mods before equipping the set. I personally have never done that.. so I guess it is possible there is a bug here...and if so.. he/she needs to report it.

Had the same issue.

I was able to resolve it by logging out with the full set equipped on the character that made the purchase, exiting the client completely, and then restarting. When I logged back in, the set showed up in Collections and I was able to unlock it for my account. I guess this particular set is a bit sluggish when it comes to updating within Collections.

Hope this works for you.

Ya maybe, I'll wait a few hours and reset my client if not I'll send in a ticket I guess. Is the in-game ticket system still broken? I remember them saying something about it being broken.

It's working, or at least it was when I used it like two days ago. :)

Another somewhat off-topic, but related question. Guy elsewhere claims gold scalene is on the CM. I can't see it. Is it available on some servers? I just checked harbinger and it isn't there. I had thought it was taken off the market a few weeks ago.

Another somewhat off-topic, but related question. Guy elsewhere claims gold scalene is on the CM. I can't see it. Is it available on some servers? I just checked harbinger and it isn't there. I had thought it was taken off the market a few weeks ago.

They added it for the event weekend, starting today. The market can be updated manually now so maybe your servers hasn't yet. This really sucks about the armor too. I bought it on a whim just now and I come to find out I cannot unlock for all...

Excuse my edit, but it is being added correctly...after I add something else from the cartel market. Can a Dev please look into that bug? It has happened nearly every single time that the table of collections won't update until the next addition of an item. Restarting, logging out, nothing else works but adding something else to your collections. I'm running out of crap to add in cases like this that are cheaper.

Edited by VanillaXpC

Heh, yeah.. it is in fact on the CM right now.. as is the Solus Secant.

Now that they can update the CM without patching or taking the servers down.. they can stealth add and remove CM content. That should keep us on our toes. :D

Edited by Andryah

Hello!

We're sorry to see that the Gold Scalene Armor is not adding to Collections this time around, and the issue is being investigated.

Thanks everyone!

This isn't specific to the Gold Scalene Armor. Collections are bugged. I've sent in multiple bug reports on it too. Sometimes it takes a while before items get unlocked in the collections. I bought and equipped a mint green crystal and it didn't get added right away. Same with the derelict saber. There were a couple of vehicles too. I got 3 pets and 2 of them added immediately, the third had to wait for whatever bug is making the collections lag. They all eventually do get added though.

TL;DR don't base your investigation solely on the Gold Scalene armor.

• 1 year later...
Can someone please help me add my Eradicator's Warsuit to my collection. I've had it for months and it still doesn't give me the oppurtunity to add it to my collection. Frustrating, filed multiple tickets, support says it's fixed, the terrible phone support says they can't do anything and I just go round and round. Ugh...

Can someone please help me add my Eradicator's Warsuit to my collection. I've had it for months and it still doesn't give me the oppurtunity to add it to my collection. Frustrating, filed multiple tickets, support says it's fixed, the terrible phone support says they can't do anything and I just go round and round. Ugh...

if you bound the set to a certain character, you have to go another character in order to see the unlock cost and unlock it for everyone.