Aces?

Argonloris

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shadowlands

Republic: Firestar, Kaydens, Razkon, Romax, Koya, Straya, Thrishe, Bodycount, Visas, Tymme,, Holyweapon, Ilsilud, Zonri, Barnabus, Bheema, Cym'baline, Pexi, Drewbacca, Baerroth, Mintas, Kay'léé, Jenee, Fare, Shizune, Jakson, Rouge-one, Rôgue-Five, Rôgue-leader, Anagrind, McGrath

Imperial: Xi'ao, Whill, Hussar, Toddy, Lormaru, Nefaro, Nurul, Traverse, Arc-a, Ajora, Kassk, Sindra, Re-d, Retsigam, Eskimo'callboy, Gööse, Spicy-J, Venerous, Ragedreamer, Lai'tish

I have no clue on the others servers, but I can update this one:

Republic team needs to take off about half these guys...all the rogues listed don't fly anymore...Firestar, Straya, Holyweapon, Barnabus, Pexi, Jenee nvr seen in my 1500 plus matches...at least nothing of note to say they are Ace worthy...the remaining ones at least play....and are ok to at least decent...with a few great pilots!

Imperial team needs to take off Kassk, Sindra...nvr seen them, Re-d doesn't subscribe and hasn't flown since the winter months, retsigam is off playing other games and hasn't flown worth a dam since January.....eskimo is un subbed w/ a broken CPU and hasn't fired a shot since April, Goose is done w/ the game and hasn't flown since March!

My updated list would include a few new candidates that have come on the scene lately and are better players than most on the list!

Republic: Rakuun is the deadliest Republic pilot on the server...he always tops the charts and hardly loses!!

Llikyks is mean with his ships and talks to much trash, but always backs it up!!

Triamatrene is one of the fastest rising pilots on his gunship, not any good on his others, but can snipe!

Imperial: Acrimous is good in everything he flies, one of the top 5 pilots easy on the Imp side

Keetah is annoyingly good and is tough to cap a point he's defending

The Shadowlands

Republic: , Kaydens, Razkon, Romax, Koya, Thrishe, Bodycount, Visas, Tymme,, Zonri, Barnabus, Bheema, Cym'baline, Drewbacca, Baerroth, Mintas, Kay'léé, Fare, Shizune, Jakson, Anagrind, McGrath. Rakuun, Llikyks, and Triamatrene

Imperial: Xi'ao, Whill, Hussar, Toddy, Lormaru, Nefaro, Nurul, Traverse, Arc-a, Ajora, Spicy-J, Venerous, Ragedreamer, Lai'tish, Keetah and Acrimous

The above list would be a more precise updated list, and still some of the people on the list don't fly near as much and aren't near as good since patch 2.7......but they desrve to be noticed and respected

Hopefully if anyone else feels inclined to update the list they should, be nice to get a more accurate list and see some new and deserving faces be recognized!!!!

The Shadowlands

Republic: Firestar, Kaydens, Razkon, Romax, Koya, Straya, Thrishe, Bodycount, Visas, Tymme,, Holyweapon, Ilsilud, Zonri, Barnabus, Bheema, Cym'baline, Pexi, Drewbacca, Baerroth, Mintas, Kay'léé, Jenee, Fare, Shizune, Jakson, Rouge-one, Rôgue-Five, Rôgue-leader, Anagrind, McGrath

Imperial: Xi'ao, Whill, Hussar, Toddy, Lormaru, Nefaro, Nurul, Traverse, Arc-a, Ajora, Kassk, Sindra, Re-d, Retsigam, Eskimo'callboy, Gööse, Spicy-J, Venerous, Ragedreamer, Lai'tish

Republic team needs to take off about half these guys...all the rogues listed don't fly anymore...Firestar, Straya, Holyweapon, Barnabus, Pexi, Jenee nvr seen in my 1500 plus matches...at least nothing of note to say they are Ace worthy...the remaining ones at least play....and are ok to at least decent...with a few great pilots!

Imperial team needs to take off Kassk, Sindra...nvr seen them, Re-d doesn't subscribe and hasn't flown since the winter months, retsigam is off playing other games and hasn't flown worth a dam since January.....eskimo is un subbed w/ a broken CPU and hasn't fired a shot since April, Goose is done w/ the game and hasn't flown since March!

My updated list would include a few new candidates that have come on the scene lately and are better players than most on the list!

Republic: Rakuun is the deadliest Republic pilot on the server...he always tops the charts and hardly loses!!

Llikyks is mean with his ships and talks to much trash, but always backs it up!!

Triamatrene is one of the fastest rising pilots on his gunship, not any good on his others, but can snipe!

Imperial: Acrimous is good in everything he flies, one of the top 5 pilots easy on the Imp side

The Shadowlands

Republic: , Kaydens, Razkon, Romax, Koya, Thrishe, Bodycount, Visas, Tymme,, Zonri, Barnabus, Bheema, Cym'baline, Drewbacca, Baerroth, Mintas, Kay'léé, Fare, Shizune, Jakson, Anagrind, McGrath. Rakuun, Llikyks, and Triamatrene

Imperial: Xi'ao, Whill, Hussar, Toddy, Lormaru, Nefaro, Nurul, Traverse, Arc-a, Ajora, Spicy-J, Venerous, Ragedreamer, Lai'tish, Keetah and Acrimous

The above list would be a more precise updated list, and still some of the people on the list don't fly near as much and aren't near as good since patch 2.7......but they desrve to be noticed and respected

Hopefully if anyone else feels inclined to update the list they should, be nice to get a more accurate list and see some new and deserving faces be recognized!!!!

I've seen the rogues fly occassionally, but it is far less frequent recently.

The Shadowlands

The Shadowlands

Way to list yourself their, Toddy :p

With that said, having flown against or with most of those pilots (yourself included), it's pretty solid. Though a couple of folks on that list got shot down by my alt's new, completely unupgraded Strongarm during a war game exercise. Ended up with 13 kills on that horrid thing.

Though I don't think I've seen a gunship display recently like Tigercat's.

Toddy's list is solid, though it still contains some pretty inactive people. I'd add Ahsh on pub side as well. Few more but I don't know if they'd appreciate being tagged :)

I'm not sure what happened with 2.6/2.7, but there were some really dangerous scout pilots that have since been...not as impressive, shall we say. Triamterene is definitely an up-and-coming gunship pilot - very good aim and evasion, but needs a lot of work at close combat. His group is probably the best semi-organized competition I've seen from pub side in a long time. I can usually just kill on instinct, but their gunship wall in TDM and gunship/bomber combination in domination actually makes me slow down and think about the approach.

The Rogues are still on, but most of their top pilots have stopped playing for one reason or another.

Agrees on that one. Still wondering what server he came from as I haven't seen him here before up until 2 weeks ago.

Rakuun has been on Shadowlands for a looooong time. Though you might be used to seeing him on his Imp toon more these days (I'll never tell who!).

Way to list yourself their, Toddy :p

With that said, having flown against or with most of those pilots (yourself included), it's pretty solid. Though a couple of folks on that list got shot down by my alt's new, completely unupgraded Strongarm during a war game exercise. Ended up with 13 kills on that horrid thing.

Though I don't think I've seen a gunship display recently like Tigercat's.

I haven't seen Tigercat much lately. What's your toon again?

Toddy's list is solid, though it still contains some pretty inactive people. I'd add Ahsh on pub side as well. Few more but I don't know if they'd appreciate being tagged :)

I'm not sure what happened with 2.6/2.7, but there were some really dangerous scout pilots that have since been...not as impressive, shall we say. Triamterene is definitely an up-and-coming gunship pilot - very good aim and evasion, but needs a lot of work at close combat. His group is probably the best semi-organized competition I've seen from pub side in a long time. I can usually just kill on instinct, but their gunship wall in TDM and gunship/bomber combination in domination actually makes me slow down and think about the approach.

The Rogues are still on, but most of their top pilots have stopped playing for one reason or another.

Rakuun has been on Shadowlands for a looooong time. Though you might be used to seeing him on his Imp toon more these days (I'll never tell who!).

I haven't seen Tigercat much lately. What's your toon again?

Actually saw both Rakuun and Tigercat on yesterday.

And I'm typically on Barrett (no relation to that Barreoth guy listed who I've never seen before). Recently made an alt named Rivanon who is part of Tria's little group, though I'm pretty sure she hasn't had the misfortune of running into one of your pre-mades yet.

Nope, haven't seen the Rogues as much lately... though there was a trio of "Someones" running for a good while pub side yesterday as well. One of them was very, very good, a second was a very solid pilot, the third... I'm gonna guess he's relatively new to this stuff.

Actually saw both Rakuun and Tigercat on yesterday.

And I'm typically on Barrett (no relation to that Barreoth guy listed who I've never seen before). Recently made an alt named Rivanon who is part of Tria's little group, though I'm pretty sure she hasn't had the misfortune of running into one of your pre-mades yet.

Nope, haven't seen the Rogues as much lately... though there was a trio of "Someones" running for a good while pub side yesterday as well. One of them was very, very good, a second was a very solid pilot, the third... I'm gonna guess he's relatively new to this stuff.

BTW, if you do run with Tria, then you should tell them the whole "start match but not actually launch" thing isn't funny - it just trolls the other 4-8 people on your team and makes your group look like giant douchebags.

The Shadowlands

The Shadowlands

Hope my omission was the result of a typographic error :cool:

-illest ilsilud

Umm guys, doesn't anyone realize that this topic is dead? The OP hasn't posted here in 2 months and hasn't updated in ages. Maybe post a new one if you really want an up-to-date list.

Tnx for the mention Alex, you and a few others should be there as well.

List is updated to this post. Can't argue that I haven't updated in a while but to be fair most of the posts didn't have any nominations on them and I've been a tad bit busy building my strongholds on the pts and live servers recently.

In regards to the list having names of players that don't fly anymore, I don't see that as a bad thing. They did well enough when they were on that they were noticed by others. This list is more of a "congratulations for being awesome in the time I played with you" list then "best pilot ever, no one can beat them" list. I will try and update it at least once a month if I see activity on it. (I get an e-mail any day someone posts here so I know when it's had activity)

• 2 weeks later...