Toth and Zorn not jumping?

I did a quick search of the first few pages and didn't see anything so I decided to post this. Last night our guild did 8man hm EC and came across bugs with Toth and Zorn. Usually at the 50% mark (so after the AoE) is where the bug occurred. Toth wouldn't jump to Zorn. This was a problem as there wasn't the visual queue of the jump. But Zorn would still put his fearful debuff and people would one-shot themselves. To top it off, even if people didn't, the tanks would still have to swap even though Toth didn't move.

Oh... and to top it off, the bosses reset at one point.

Anyone else run into these problems recently.

This just makes me sigh. Hard enough dealing with dying populations to face the ever-happening bugs of bosses. I already did a /bug ticket, but I'm thoroughly wondering why I keep paying for this game... some stupid hope they get better with time.

by reset do you mean evading?

Yeah. We were fighting and then they suddenly de-res and then reappeared in their normal walk patterns. We backed off and someone didn't aggro them. The ones stuck on the opposite side exited area and we restarted.

Mainly, it's just stuff like this that's been happening since Soa first came out that make it hard for me to continue to play this game. All other things aside, it's hard to enjoy doing operations when there's always a slew of game-breaking bugs ruining the encounter.

Never had that happen specifically.

What we have had about 2 or 3 times now, is when Toth hits 10% he just doesn't jump, but fearful isn't applied either. Granted it actually makes life easier lol, but it's a nasty suprise when you start moving to switch bosses and they just dont jump :p

We had this happened once (8man normal)

Toth didnt jump on Zorn at 50%...this caused me to wipe because i didnt watch my fearfull while tanking Zorn :D

Edited by Ska-Di

We had this happened once (8man normal)

Toth didnt jump on Zorn at 50%...this caused me to wipe because i didnt watch my fearfull while tanking Zorn :D

This is easy to replicate in story mode because DPS pushes phase changes so much faster if geared and not told to stop. We actually skipped 4 phases once and only had 1 leap, the initial leap on one attempt a week or so ago.