Can a Republic Character travel to Korriban?

XjediXrf

sure why not siths dont realy care about their enimies since they are whiped out in the future.............................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Nope, starter worlds are only available for the faction they belong to, so that players level 1-~10 are safe from any sort of grief, and have an easier time learning game mechanics and what not.

It would be cool if they made separate instances of starter worlds for PVP or something (Academy assaults etc.) but there has been no talk of that so far.

Nope, starter worlds are only available for the faction they belong to, so that players level 1-~10 are safe from any sort of grief, and have an easier time learning game mechanics and what not.

It would be cool if they made separate instances of starter worlds for PVP or something (Academy assaults etc.) but there has been no talk of that so far.

That's a great idea for a warzone, you know.

• 3 years later...

I hate to disagree but I just left Korriban starting zone and we had a republic Mercenary level 35 killing npc's and anyone else he could find so this guy found a way to access the starting zone on this European PVE server.

I hate to disagree but I just left Korriban starting zone and we had a republic Mercenary level 35 killing npc's and anyone else he could find so this guy found a way to access the starting zone on this European PVE server.

Mercenary is an Imperial class. Even though their starter world is Hutta, both agents and bounty hunters can access Korriban once they have their ship. Unless you meant Republic Trooper in which case, report the player for exploits because something is very wrong there.