Good add on to a Sorc and Sniper?

SabreNova

Well two of my friends play Imps as do I. Right now I play a Jugg (Vengance for now, may delve into Immortal later as a hybrid), but I'm shelving him for the time being, just doing PVP on him to get him some much needed levels. So, for a Sorc and Sniper, what would be a good add on for them? I'd like to help them as much as keep the heat off the Sniper while the Sorc heals us both. Was thinking PT or Merc, but the nerfs look severe (Don't know the actual severity of it, just looks bad judging by what I'm seeing on the BH forums, please correct me if needed). So what would make a good add on?

Well two of my friends play Imps as do I. Right now I play a Jugg (Vengance for now, may delve into Immortal later as a hybrid), but I'm shelving him for the time being, just doing PVP on him to get him some much needed levels. So, for a Sorc and Sniper, what would be a good add on for them? I'd like to help them as much as keep the heat off the Sniper while the Sorc heals us both. Was thinking PT or Merc, but the nerfs look severe (Don't know the actual severity of it, just looks bad judging by what I'm seeing on the BH forums, please correct me if needed). So what would make a good add on?

probably jugg or marauder for the mobility