Is there a list of "dropped" schematics?

JnEricsonx

I asked this before but no one understood me, but this, I just mean is there a archive of the items per craft skill category that you can only make if you got the schematic via trade, drop, etc. As in, I've gotten some Biochem Implant schematics that I don't think I would have been able to get from the trainer. So I'm curious, mostly I guess in terms of Armstech/Artifice/Biochem.

There isn't a list of all schems that drop from different mobs that I have seen I'm sorry to say. But from what I have seen, that the number of schems obtained from the trainer = the number of schems looted off of different mobs. And from using these looted schems you can't upgrade them, ie; you learn a rifle schem that dropped off a boss (not trained from a trainer) and that is the only type that you can craft, you cant add other stat's via RE. Edited by DeltaEkotte

It is a long drawn out process right now, torhead, darthhater and SWtor spy sometimes have comments added indicating where they come from. But in most cases you have to scour every resource (google it) to maybe find out where it drops. Took me a month to find out that the traditional demicot lower robe schem drops from level 33-40 underworld trading missions, never did find out whether it was from uw metals or luxury fabrics. Eventually found it on GTN after 100s of under world missions. :eek: