Darn It!!!

snoleopard

I was replaying Knights of the Old Republic last week, went to uninstall just now, and accidentally uninstalled swtor instead. I'm re-installing it now, but does anyone know if I've lost my cartel coins, or anything like that? One of the dumbest things I've done in awhile.:(

lol...I do feel for you.

Your cartel coins are part of your account so that stays the same. You could log into you account here even and check your ledger but ininstalling the game shouldn't change anything about you account as it's managed online.

I was replaying Knights of the Old Republic last week, went to uninstall just now, and accidentally uninstalled swtor instead. I'm re-installing it now, but does anyone know if I've lost my cartel coins, or anything like that? One of the dumbest things I've done in awhile.:(

all your char infos are saved on their servers and not on your harddrive. you can't unistall your savegames in an mmo. you're good.

You may have lost things like your settings and UI layout depending on how deep the uninstaller runs but everything about your characters and account are stored on the server so all you have to do is reinstall and log back in.