View Single Post

Lord_Martheous
04.22.2019 , 03:34 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kukumburr View Post
On PTS Character Copy click the server your character is on, click the character name, click Copy Character. If it says stuff about mail and GTN don't worry about it, it doesn't matter since it's just PTS. Click "Start Copy". It should reload the main PTS Character Copy screen with server select. Just login to PTS and you should see the character, it might have a dumb name like "JGJSHJACUX" or something.

So it might be there if you haven't logged in to check. It has always been basically instantaneous for me but it could take a bit I guess.
Ok, I did select the server, and then my toon that the system gave a green indication that that toon could be copied. I did click on the copy command, but nothing happened, it just stayed on that screen. I did see the post that Steve mentioned on some of the conditions of a PTS copied toon, I have no problems with that.

My Internet provider did send a notice this morning about system maintenance on their stuff, I don't know if that could be causing a problem...