Pictures - PVP rewards including rancor mount

Chemmie

This is like.. someone else trying to do what Dulfy does? Just curious.

I've been doing this site since October after release.(over a year) So I've been around quite a while. This year updated to a new host making the site look even better. I started mine during a time when there was not currently an updated gear/armor site and no one had weapons. There are a few other fan sites out there they just don't get the publicity. It would be nice if swtor.com did a fan site list.

My site is more oriented to items you can currently get in game. I don't have guides or anything like that, plus my pages are being updated constantly. So even though some of our information overlaps, the focus of each site is different.

Dulfy has a wonderful site and when someone needs a guide in my guild I have always pointed them there. She has a wonderful site and if I can even come close doing my site myself I am very happy.

There is definitely room for more fan sites so I encourage people to do so. There is so much different content in different areas. I would love to see someone do a strictly GSF page. I cover it briefly but don't have the time to go into it in detail.