How to find a PvP guild

QuietOutis

What's the best way to find an active PvP guild? I'm not that good, but I'm getting better and I'd like to try playing with regular players rather than PuG every time. I just don't know how to find a guild that plays a lot of PvP. I play republic Bastion.

I just kind of figure to do my own thing and if I get good enough, maybe a good PvP guild will want me to join. Joined one since the guild I came here with sort of faded away since launch, but it felt forced. I want to play with people I feel I mesh with in PvP, and that they feel I serve them well, rather than just being another member recruited to just add to their numbers. Get plenty of random invites, but if it isn't someone who I have fought with, I am not that interested. Maybe I'm too picky Edited by Technohic

I just kind of figure to do my own thing and if I get good enough, maybe a good PvP guild will want me to join. Joined one since the guild I came here with sort of faded away since launch, but it felt forced. I want to play with people I feel I mesh with in PvP, and that they feel I serve them well, rather than just being another member recruited to just add to their numbers. Get plenty of random invites, but if it isn't someone who I have fought with, I am not that interested. Maybe I'm too picky

Not the best way to do it. Good pvp guilds usually only recruit server known best at class players. Word of mouth is the best way to find a good pvp guild. Ask around on your server, if you talk to enough people you will come to a consensus on who is who. Also keep in mind if you continue to see the same guilds in wzs more than likely they are a pvp guild

Not the best way to do it. Good pvp guilds usually only recruit server known best at class players. Word of mouth is the best way to find a good pvp guild. Ask around on your server, if you talk to enough people you will come to a consensus on who is who. Also keep in mind if you continue to see the same guilds in wzs more than likely they are a pvp guild

Yeah. I guess I am not in a real hurry ATM. I do notice a few here and there and I watch to see if they are a guild, or if they are just a bunch of guys with a tag over their head.

It's a catch 22 and the reason to why "find your own premade if you don't like to play premades" isnt a valid solution to the problem. What good is it to form a premade of your own unless it's with good players? You're still going to get rolled when you face the good premades. Hence, they need skill levels, since player skill and not group size is the real problem. Edited by MidichIorian

What's the best way to find an active PvP guild?

In my experience, turn on auto-decline guild invites. That seems to attract guild invites such that you'll see at least a couple a night. Of course, you've just declined them, but you can always whisper that you changed your mind. :D

server known best at class players.

I'm the best everything on my server, even the ones that I haven't tried yet. No lie. I'd challenge all y'all, simultaneously, to a duel, but I'm looking for more of a challenge.

If I keep saying it, maybe it will be perceived as being true, as perception is more important than reality, anyway. Since there are no metrics for determining "skill," others' perception is everything.

*Ahem*

I heard this one time, this guy teclado took out six smash juggs with a single telekinetic wave. He also wins 99% of his matches. The 1% that he loses are for sympathy for the opposing team. I hear that he's, like, the best ever. Totally.