Ranked Ranked Ranked!

SilverStarSeaker

• Dev Post
@Keith and @Eric

Screenshots inc? :D

Please tell me we're gonna get more info on ranked rewards soon :o

Fear not, you are not forgotten. The next time we post something it will contain screenshots of the rewards, tier breakdowns, everything. We are still a few weeks from that happening though as we lock everything on this side. It will happen a bit closer to the end of the season.

Thanks!

-eric

Fear not, you are not forgotten. The next time we post something it will contain screenshots of the rewards, tier breakdowns, everything. We are still a few weeks from that happening though as we lock everything on this side. It will happen a bit closer to the end of the season.

Thanks!

-eric

Soo late, S8 almost over.

Will you be on time in S9?

Thanks!

-eric

Can you guys post this sort of stuff at the start of a season next time?

Then NOOObody will queue.

More like everybody will queue since they know where to aim and what's they're in for?

Now you just get 1-2 weeks of vibrant queues and thats it.

I'm not really bothered right now, but I might push it a bit if I know theres going to be a cool mount at the end of it.

If I would know that at the start of a season I will probably try harder there. Might even go and do it on an alt at that point.

Either that, or if the rewards suck, I might end up playing less. So.. don't make rewards suck :rolleyes:

Edited by Evolixe

Can you at least let us know what the prices on vendors will be? I mean, at least we will know whether we need to que for that hell ...

However, if will know, no one will que...

Damn I answered my own question....

Historically they haven't ventured too far from the rating tiers and tokens will probably mimic previous season, maybe some slight adjustments. I can't fathom them dedicating any time to producing unique and desired rewards. Ranked pvp seems like it's more of an obligation rather than a supported game mode these days. Especially with the announcement of the end of this season. It came off as, oh crap...it's been going on for how long? Yeah ok it'll end here I guess. So I wouldn't expect anything over the top on the rewards vendor. It probably wouldn't exsist at all if it wasn't for the fact you have to be a subscriber to solo queue.