Manaan elevator is broken.

DragonArt

Whenever I try to access the top floor, I find myself with my head stuck in the ceiling of the floor below, directly in front of the elevator. This happens regardless of whether I try to access the Rooftop Garden from the Underwater Observatory or the Entrance elevator.

I was able to file a bug report, though.

Can't get to the Rooftop Garden area.. yes, it is open and decorated, just no longer accessible.

Also, bug reporting system in game is broken too.

I wouldn't count on someone seeing this post anytime soon. Instead, I'd send Keith and Eric a PM directly with the details about the bug. Be sure to mention that the bug reporting system in the game is not working either.

I wouldn't count on someone seeing this post anytime soon. Instead, I'd send Keith and Eric a PM directly with the details about the bug. Be sure to mention that the bug reporting system in the game is not working either.

It is also posted in the bug forum.. Was mostly here so folks know they are not alone... There is a workaround though..

Either remove or move the last rug in the hallway as far as possible away from the elevator. That appears to be causing the problem.

It is also posted in the bug forum..

The missing barrels on the Massive Artillery Turret issue was posted on the bug forums three years ago, and many times since, and it's still not fixed. While losing access to an entire floor of a SH is a much more severe issue, I've never put a lot of faith in the bug or suggestion forums. Mostly, I consider those a formality before reaching out to someone who will actually communicate the issue directly to the Development Team, i.e., Keith and Eric.

It is also posted in the bug forum.. Was mostly here so folks know they are not alone... There is a workaround though..

Either remove or move the last rug in the hallway as far as possible away from the elevator. That appears to be causing the problem.

You gave me a glimmer of hope, DragonArt. Alas, that's not the issue. I emptied out that entire enclave and still doesn't work. It really is infuriating...all the time and money spent on a stronghold and now I can't even access the blasted thing. The fact that the bug team isn't doing anything REALLY exacerbates the whole situation. Tell me, why am I spending $15/month for this???:mad::mad::mad:

You gave me a glimmer of hope, DragonArt. Alas, that's not the issue. I emptied out that entire enclave and still doesn't work. It really is infuriating...all the time and money spent on a stronghold and now I can't even access the blasted thing. The fact that the bug team isn't doing anything REALLY exacerbates the whole situation. Tell me, why am I spending $15/month for this???:mad::mad::mad:

Ouch.. sorry it didn't work for you.. has for some.. I do hope they actually fix it.

For me, I replaced my SS rug with an Iokath forge tile and moved it to -20. In my SF Manaan, I replaced it with a Voss rug and again moved it to -20 y offset.

Luxurious rugs also worked.

Also tried corporate lobby and senator rugs, but they didn't work.

This is the floor slot closest to the elevator on the main floor.

Perhaps try experimenting?

• 2 weeks later...
I can confirm elevator is broken not wanting to take you to the rooftop room. Just simply leaves you standing in the entrance hallway.:mad: I had put a mail box and legacy cargo hold near the underwater elevator but once I read the posts here I went and removed them placing them back to the other side of the room but it did not fix the issue. I logged out and back in to see if perhaps it just may need to reset but it did not. Edited by LdyPirate

• 3 weeks later...