The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, here's my own analysis of Obi-Wan Kenobi's abilities.

Obi-Wan Kenobi was an incredibly powerful user of Force Valor, using it regularly to overcome severe injury in the face of adversity. On Ohma-D'un Obi-Wan effectively engaged Asajj Ventress despite suffering from a cracked skull (possibly a concussion), a blaster wound, and a chemical that was literally melting him.

Later during the Clone Wars, Obi-Wan suffered from torture at the hands of Asajj Ventress over several weeks. Her tortures were both physical and mental, and she even forced him to wear a Sith Mask that disrupted his ability to concentrate. Despite this, Obi-Wan Kenobi remained formidable and he effectively engaged Ventress in lightsaber combat, even gaining an advantage, before retreating.

Finally, in the Obsession series, Obi-Wan Kenobi suffers a near-point-blank explosion and a beating from Durge, and continues the mission like nothing happened to him.

Further, Obi-Wan was a master of Tutaminis. He was able to deflect projectiles, fire, and waves of blaster bolts.

Obi-Wan Kenobi had an incredible aptitude for sensing his surroundings. Through the Force, everything around him became known to him. He also had a very powerful danger sense.

Kenobi was also a master of the Jedi Mind Trick. He had little difficulty manipulating others in a number of ways. He was even adept in the use of Beast Trick and Dominate Mind.

Obi-Wan's most well-developed technique was the Force Push. His strength in the ability was such that he could match the power of Anakin Skywalker (note that Anakin, at this point, was canonically notes as one of the most powerful Force users of all time, and one of the most powerful of the era). His aptitude was such that he could even use Force Repulse. He has also used Force Crush on a number of occasions.

His affinity for telekinesis was also exceptional. He has little difficulty using the Force to repel dozens of hurled small objects, and he has moved incredibly large objects with ease. On multiple occasions, Obi-Wan has moved starfighters with little difficulty.

Obi-Wan could also manipulate cybernetics.

Forget the BattleZone, this takes priority! :D

Honestly I think it would be refreshing to have a Kaggath, then a Battle-Zone, then a Kaggath.

So totally different arguments, which would keep people fresh on their toes, rather than simply having both at the same time.

Honestly I think it would be refreshing to have a Kaggath, then a Battle-Zone, then a Kaggath.

So totally different arguments, which would keep people fresh on their toes, rather than simply having both at the same time.

Yeah, I see a small problem there. Edited by Beniboybling

*Bump*

Next article = Rename Galen Marek on the list to Darth Insanius, or Darth Icky, which is apparently what Lucas wanted him to be called, should he have a Darth name...

Next article= Let's not include Galen, cause he isn't canon no more and thus gone!(If Rebels article/quote from Greg be true)

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Say what?

As for the tone, Weisman explained, “The tone of this show is very much in the vein of Episodes IV and V -- that is, there's some serious stuff going on; that doesn't mean we can't have humor, that doesn't mean we can't have romance, and that doesn't mean we can't have anything, frankly. We just also take the jeopardy very seriously, but we think we've got a great ensemble of characters to work with here in a world that starts on the planet Lothal and will continue to expand, assuming -- I mean, it even expands in Season 1 -- but assuming we get a pickup for multiple seasons, we'll continue to expand it, because this series really is about the founding of the Rebel Alliance. It doesn't exist when we come in.”

Weisman also noted that Rebels has a bit of a ticking clock element to its storyline. “Most of the series I've worked on are very much open-ended. There is no end to Gargoyles, there's no end to Young Justice. Those shows may not get picked up, and I don't own these properties, so I may have to stop working on them at various points. But there actually is an endgame to Star Wars Rebels, because this is about a finite period of time between Episodes III and IV. It starts about 14 and a half years after the end of Episode III and about four or five years before Episode IV. This is about how the Rebel Alliance came to be. So once the Rebel Alliance is, that's pretty much where the show ends. I don't know how many seasons that is. It's not like we've nailed that down like, ‘Oh, we're going to exactly X amount of seasons.’ But if all goes well, that's the goal: we go from the origins of the Rebel Alliance to the point where the Rebel Alliance is, which would lead in essence directly into A New Hope. That's the goal, to fill in that gap between those four or five years.”

Hmm...seems to me they are gonna retcon the origins of the RA(again).

*Bump*

Next article = Rename Galen Marek on the list to Darth Insanius, or Darth Icky, which is apparently what Lucas wanted him to be called, should he have a Darth name...

lulz :D

Speaking of the next article, anyone have any ideas? I have a few. Guess we'll wait until Beni gets that analysis done.