Can we Pleeeaaaasseee stop with all of the DEATH And DOOM talk lol?

Syntherus

Really, everytime something new is added to swtor i see an immediate response of "DOOOOOOM" "THE GAME IS GOING TO DIE" "ITS OVER!!!!"... it's kind of ridiculous lol.... especially when this is like every new feature release and I am going to kindly ask you all to Shut The F*** Up...

Face it, swtor is still here despite every reaction stating imminent doom and as far as I can tell the game is just getting better, some content you will like, some you wont. It was a game which Launch Date was Rushed, It's going to have some bugs like any other but this one actually has a team working on them, >.> be patient and all will eventually be well...

and to all of you people who are like "I AM QUITING" "You're not getting any more of my money"... again **** lol, once you've played this game you have an addiction, as minor as it is, sure, you can put it down for several months and even play some other mmo's but eventually it calls to you with an even stronger pull, and so you decide to redownload and find it's even better with all the new content...

Stop being such drama queens people you'd think you were all nerd raging losing some pvp match or something with all this freak out X3

Really, everytime something new is added to swtor i see an immediate response of "DOOOOOOM" "THE GAME IS GOING TO DIE" "ITS OVER!!!!"... it's kind of ridiculous lol.... especially when this is like every new feature release and I am going to kindly ask you all to Shut The F*** Up...

Face it, swtor is still here despite every reaction stating imminent doom and as far as I can tell the game is just getting better, some content you will like, some you wont. It was a game which Launch Date was Rushed, It's going to have some bugs like any other but this one actually has a team working on them, >.> be patient and all will eventually be well...

and to all of you people who are like "I AM QUITING" "You're not getting any more of my money"... again **** lol, once you've played this game you have an addiction, as minor as it is, sure, you can put it down for several months and even play some other mmo's but eventually it calls to you with an even stronger pull, and so you decide to redownload and find it's even better with all the new content...

Stop being such drama queens people you'd think you were all nerd raging losing some pvp match or something with all this freak out X3

Maybe for someone new to MMOs that are aren't swayed by collecting shinies.

... be patient and all will eventually be well...

Got news for you.

People want a fun game to play, not a buggged boring game on which to spend their money waiting for "eventual" future improvements.

If the game were fun enough to keep its players reasonable happy you wouldn't ever started this thread.

Sure! Okay, you all heard the man... Move out! Go! No more posting! God has spoken!!! :rolleyes:

I Wholeheartedly agree, its time for the Trolls to grow up or hit the road, now, lets PartyJawa it up shall we? :jawa_tongue::jawa_cool::jawa_smile::jawa_biggrin::jawa_angel:

it's not just Tor every mmo has knee jerk reactions to any changes, you know there are f2p models out there that haven proven over and over that the f2p model does seem to work and make profits for companies, it's just human nature humans do not like change.. I find a /facepalm moment every day in these forums..:)

it's not just Tor every mmo has knee jerk reactions to any changes, you know there are f2p models out there that haven proven over and over that the f2p model does seem to work and make profits for companies, it's just human nature humans do not like change.. I find a /facepalm moment every day in these forums..:)

Ah! I see! So you don't play to enjoy yourself or have any kind of fun. Your only here to make EA lots of money via F2P!

Your a very kind man, I would like a new BMW if you have the time. :)

You are aware this happens with every MMO since Meridian, right? It won't stop for two very simple reasons:

1) There is a (sadly) large portion of people who are unhappy with the game, feel as if they wasted their money, and derive some sense of closure from bad mouthing the game. These people will post vitriol and , eventually, move on.

2) There is a smaller but more virulent subset of people who appearantly felt from the outset that the game was not providing enough offerings for the cost and want to feel vindicated that they were 'correct'.

The underlying point (the game sucks or does not suck) is rendered spectacularly irrelevant by the fact that every other MMO has been accused of sucking and failing in the past. Every one. There are people screaming the game is doomed on the WoW, STO, CO, COH, GW2, Tera, RIFT, Warhammer, AO, LOTRO, EvE and probably Hello Kitty Online. The collective opinions of these people is worthless (and their spelling is usually execrable.)

It was a game which Launch Date was Rushed, It's going to have some bugs like any other but this one actually has a team working on them, >.> be patient and all will eventually be well...

This is where I am afraid I have to disagree with you. Exhibit A, Warhammer. Exhibit B, Star Trek Online. Quite frankly, when you start bleeding subs, you either do something radical and change people's minds quickly, or more often, we're told to be patient and nothing actually gets fixed.

In order to ask for patience from a customer base you have to demonstrate a history of being able to address issues. Given that some issues are still not probably being addressed , the concept that if we just wait it will get better is dubious at best. You are of course free to believe what you will, and the screaming and QQing and derping isn't helping anyone, I agree -- but at the end of the day when people have to look at their wallet, there's not even remotely enough evidence of improvements to make most people continue to pay $$$ in the hope that things might get better.

Games go up and down dont see the problem. WOW lost a mil subs again and activision stock went down 5% wich is pretty much. But trend is people get less focused on one game and are more game jumping playing a little this then a little that. suddenly a expansion gets real popular and ya gain a mil there come a crap decicion and looses a mil. But that game is fun and i dont care what others think still there is a lot more room for improvement,

Because swtor is death and doom?

The game has nothing to stick around for, if i want a WoW Endgame, ill play WoW for it, not swtor.

I now have 2 50's and am leveling 2 more alts, i declare the only thing in this game that is good is the missions, and more specifically the class storylines.

Edited by Daethorz