Looking for a well rounded guild.

Liljoker

Hello, my name is Keltheris mostly :D, I say that because I came back to SWTOR to explore stories that I always wanted to try and now I have a lot of alts. I am 22 years old and on the East coast.

Anyways I'm looking for a well rounded guild, I would mostly like to do hard modes and hopefully ops to explore all that which the game has to offer. At the same time I would like to PVP in the down time with a group.

Ok, here we go, currently I have a level 50: Sith warrior (full columi armor tank) , Operative (some columi mostly healer), sorceror (full tionese thanks to the patch DPS), Powertech (same as sorc Tank) and Trooper ( same as sorc DPS).

I would primarily like to Play my Op and Sorc in PVE and PVP I could play my Warrior but I didnt like their tanking style and its been a while since I've tanked with him.

You will catch me online as my Op or Sorc their names are "Rorlolla" and "ErrydayHusln" respectively.

My other character names are Keltheris (warrior) Quixis (PT) and Fluffybunnies (lol Trooper).

Thanks guys and cya online.

Hey,

I think The Art of Warfare would be a really great fit for you. We do a little bit of everything and have a wonderful community. Check out my signature for more information and if you have any more questions, email me at Zoloft@taw.net.

The Art of Warfare (TAW) prioritizes community over game, meaning we ensure our guild has members that have a stake in the guild over just being another spot filler. We offer PvE progression raiding, PvP and are recruiting for RWZ. We organize our own external events inside the game with prizes. We keep the haters out and we have professional, tempered leadership with an organizational structure that maintains over 1900 members in two dozen different games. Check us out. http://www.TAW.net