Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Achievements from PTS:

Rakghoul Resurgence under Events Tab has 800 points total. A new General Tab which is housing the new Life Day achievements is worth 75 points. This brought down my 100% Event stat to 50%.

Galactic Starfighter Achievements:

General: 395 Points

Ship Mastery: 500 Points

Crew: 240 Points

Battle: 195 Points

MVP: 315 Points

Medals: 395 Points

Matches Played: 380 Points

Overall: 2420 Points

Up to 24100 achievement points here. Congrats to Decimus on the big 30k mark, and Rommelesp for the first 100% on Dailies that I've seen. Looks like I'll also have to work harder here to stay in the top 10 with the addition of some more heavy-hitters.

Just a note to everyone that the overall points leaderboard will now be limited to the top 50. I've been steadily increasing this from the top 20 since I posted this thread, though any more than 50 will get a too little unwieldy, given the format. This should only affect one person who has posted recently, but just a little FYI in case someone is wondering why they're not up there anymore. The individual tab leaderboards might be increased to the top 15 at some point in the near future, just to encourage participation from those with fewer points.

Additionally, I did make an addendum in the OP a few days ago that folks with 9 legend reputations can untick the "Completed" text box just to make it easier, as some of you have already done.

This thread now represents almost all of the servers and I'm pleased at the number of participants (around 60), up from just a few when this thread was originally posted on the Harbinger. Thanks for helping to make it a success (30k+ page views too).

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

Ok, Ill join the hunt. Been doing it from start of it, but never posted anything here.

player name: Raphâel (pic is from one random crafter, if it has to be main il put one with main?)

server: ToFM

23465 achievement points

all reputations done

Dont know if this is right topic to ask, need tips about ulgo strong forces on Alderan, other then that heroic area which has too much elites :D any topic about that stuff, where we can ask and help each others with mobs?

Edited by TheRampage

Dont know if this is right topic to ask, need tips about ulgo strong forces on Alderan, other then that heroic area which has too much elites :D any topic about that stuff, where we can ask and help each others with mobs?

Im not able to get on to the game this week since I'm spending time with the family, but I think I remember where I went to grind Ulgo kills. Near the taxi station closes to Panteer castle on the Republic side there is an area wherea mission requires u to gather bomb kits or something like that, it's to the east of the camp. There was about ten Ulgo strongs there roaming around. There is then a platform next to that area with another 8 or so. If you make a loop and kill them all they should start to respawn as u make your way back to where u started. Hope that helps

Helping folks find mobs/etc. is one of the purposes of the thread, so ask away!

You're describing a Thul area if I understand what you mean, Mumakil.

The best area for Ulgo strong kills is here, on the eastern-portion of the planet map. There's an underground area with a ton of strongs in almost every group that make for easy pickings.

Well the 4 houses started to blend together after awhile. That's the only area I could remember from the grind. I think I may have went into the castle to the underground heroic to do Ulgo, but again that might be a different house as well. If I remember right, Organa was the worst of all them. Either way I like sharing my grind spots even if they aren't the most efficient places. Only pve grind I have left is the Makrin on Makeb and I'm waiting til they fix the kill it with fire so I don't have to do extra. Also remember when grinding, droids don't count for anything other then droid kills even if they say they belong to a house.

Helping folks find mobs/etc. is one of the purposes of the thread, so ask away!

You're describing a Thul area if I understand what you mean, Mumakil.

The best area for Ulgo strong kills is here, on the eastern-portion of the planet map. There's an underground area with a ton of strongs in almost every group that make for easy pickings.

Thank you, will check that one tomorow then!

Other houses are easy, Organas are HC4 on that destroyed bridge structure, Thuls are around House trade circle, just couldn't locate Ulgos.

Did most of kills already, only this were bothering me.

edit: passed through my missing achievements, looking at Hoth ones. 1000 various creatures. They are all spreaded around the planet, any location with larger amount of them, weak ones, if possible :D? Other then where WB is? Same question for wampas, or I'm stuck killing elite ones?

Edited by TheRampage