TFB Secret Zone

-Went in with all 6 event legacy weapons in my inventory, nothing.

-Girlfriend came in with one of them equipped and riding the event speeder, nothing.

-Did introspection and /meditate, nothing.

-Went in with no buffs, not even a form or sprint, and nothing.

-We could not duel in the cave.

-She entered the cave with only her (legacy event) weapon equipped, nothing

-When I entered the cave while she was on her speeder to it, she got the message on her screen as well. When she entered while I was already in it, I got the message on my screen as well.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think it is fighting the frog like creature inside the cave. I mean look at that dumb ability that he does, hopping up and down shaking the ground. If he does that inside the cave wouldn't you think that maybe he jars something lose, cave in a wall, exposing a chest? I think he has something to do with it.. Heck it might expose another miniboss, who knows. dying to try it.

-Went in with all 6 event legacy weapons in my inventory, nothing.

-Girlfriend came in with one of them equipped and riding the event speeder, nothing.

-Did introspection and /meditate, nothing.

-Went in with no buffs, not even a form or sprint, and nothing.

-We could not duel in the cave.

-She entered the cave with only her (legacy event) weapon equipped, nothing

-When I entered the cave while she was on her speeder to it, she got the message on her screen as well. When she entered while I was already in it, I got the message on my screen as well.

Another clue! Dagobah episode 5, Luke's X-wing crashed into the swamp, probably ending up in as bad condition as your girlfriend's speeder. Maybe there an event-like speeder that drops off the final boss TFB HM? Sort of like the EC Praxon Bloodline?

Best of luck to you!

...really wish I got that speeder, instead of going my tokens to my girlfriend so she can buy 2...

I really think it is fighting the frog like creature inside the cave. I mean look at that dumb ability that he does, hopping up and down shaking the ground. If he does that inside the cave wouldn't you think that maybe he jars something lose, cave in a wall, exposing a chest? I think he has something to do with it.. Heck it might expose another miniboss, who knows. dying to try it.

It's a long way to pull him, but I think is doable. I guess you have to go and clear the other trash first then come back and pull the Gargantuan Lobel to the cave. Not sure my guild is going to be up for this :)

MAY have found another clue... i was feeling bored as my friend I were talking about theories for this cave, well, we thought of "you feel a strange chilling presence" as an anagram, so we decoded it, and I found: "Use the Force". Hint maybe? There is more to decode, in the following letters:

L L I C Y L S A N G E I N G R P E S N E .

Feel free to play around with that.

MAY have found another clue... i was feeling bored as my friend I were talking about theories for this cave, well, we thought of "you feel a strange chilling presence" as an anagram, so we decoded it, and I found: "Use the Force". Hint maybe? There is more to decode, in the following letters:

The word Legacy is in there. Alternately the word egg is in there.

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=L+L+I+C+Y+L++S+A+N+G+E+I+N+G+R+P+E+S+N+E&language=english&t=1000&d=&include=&exclude=&n=&m=&source=adv&a=n&l=n&q=n&k=1

It sounds like a good idea, but as we know CKN guild found it very early, and i doubt that the did anything close to this.

by the speed they managed to figure this out makes me believe that its either something very simple or they did it by accident...

It sounds like a good idea, but as we know CKN guild found it very early, and i doubt that the did anything close to this.

by the speed they managed to figure this out makes me believe that its either something very simple or they did it by accident...

Really? Where did you hear they did it? Because they could just be making it up...

Could it be a hint related to the words green ellipse - quadralateral forum?

I went in and tried nearly everyone emote including shiver and cold which I thought were good. Just a party of three though. We also tried creatively jumping up and down the walls. Curiously though I looked and found some interesting though possibly meaningless stuff:

-skulls and bones outside the cave

-thought hard about green ellipse and harmonius habitat

-if you go the back wall of the cave and then click map you're only half way what looks like the mountain

-if you go out and back towards the first boss, you will see the road branches in two, one way you can see the wall separates the green structures from a green field with a path going up and it looks like that path could start from the other end of the cave

-the stalactites are suspicious with one looking like it points to the ceiling and the other pointing down, but they're different than the ones in the Harmonius Habitat

-tried putting on cold weather equipment

Edited by KarethRiker

Has anyone tried using the Red Actinite Detonator or whatever its called from Alderaan? Or any of the random items around the world?

Yeah, someone did. Nothing to strap it to.

And good theories. Someone check that path by the first boss.

I have been playing with the anagram idea and came up with:

Scan east hill for unseen gree legacy pet

But the letter I is left over. I think there is something to this...

...someone did mention a seperate path to a green hill... Someone check this out. There's no way I could do that, I don't have a guild!

And it explain why there is no pet for this op... But legacy pet? Odd.

...someone did mention a seperate path to a green hill... Someone check this out. There's no way I could do that, I don't have a guild!

And it explain why there is no pet for this op... But legacy pet? Odd.

I'm the one who mentioned that and I do think the path is at the East end of the map (North of the cave). The anagram seems a stretch to me, but I also thought the letters could be an anagram at the beginning. Still I spent 20 minutes trying to find a hole in the wall to get to the path or to jump over the fence on my speeder with no luck. I really thought it could be the emotes /cold or /shiver but they didn't work. Although I do wonder if they might work with 16 people in there, we only had 3.

I also got stuck numerous times in the caves trying to jump around and every once in awhile could see through the rock. Not sure there is a path back there, but it's hard to tell. I still feel like there must be something to do in the cave to activate either an opening or a summoning.

In Oblivion, when you meet Lucien Lachance, you get a message that says "you feel a cold presence nearby"

possible that BW is paying homage to The Elder Scrolls by throwing in a bonus boss based on their game...?

you meet Lachance by committing a murder and then sleeping in a secure place, lucien comes to you and wakes you...so maybe it has to do with sleeping or something?

Lachance was labeled a traitor to the Dark Brotherhood and was sentenced to death and then his body was mutilated beyond recognition.

He also makes an appearance in Skyrim as "the spectral assassin" given to you by the quest "bound until death"

He's IMPERIAL in heritage, and favors the EMPEROR in skyrim (these can't be coincidences...)

He shows up wearing shrouded robes (shrouded by the Force?)

In the game (skyrim or oblivion, not sure which) he actually says "you will serve the DREAD MASTER one day, as i do now" or something to that effect.

there is more that he shares with SW/this storyline but i'm at work so i'll post more later.

EDIT***

i'm thinking that you need someone with the sith inquisitor legacy to show their legacy buff off? maybe. sith assassins might also be a good thing to have...? perhaps having an assassin/shadow go stealthed while in the cave?

Edited by logankeepes