Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive heard a few ways of skipping trash, but i dont know them lol >.<. i guess its pointless now, but wouldnt have complained if i knew :p lol

it only saves like 2 groups and 1 engineer pat. Better to kill the mobs in nightmare just in case of wipe its not always the easiest jump to make:P

You guys should probably quit while you're ahead, it's getting late for Noodles he might need to sleep.

I jest, congrats and good luck on Thrasher.

lol i just saw this post and found it incredibly funny ^^, whoever this guy is.

Also yeah Jdot, as far as SS goes, 5 so far, probably 2-3 more coming this or next week.

Edited by Carlenux

Provectus-Cartel Warlords http://i42.tinypic.com/2nqcgmp.jpg

If you can provide screenshots of the achievements from Dash'rhoode thru Olok along with your current timezone I can add your guild to the spreadsheet.

Haterade

Styrak 8/9 5:00 AM UTC

Updated. But looks like we need to adjust the difficulty for CW and Styrak so guilds like yourself that have completed the instance aren't ranked below guilds that haven't. Look for that change shortly.

Edited by Iggyemu

Updated. But looks like we need to adjust the difficulty for CW and Styrak so guilds like yourself that have completed the instance aren't ranked below guilds that haven't. Look for that change shortly.

Any update on this?