Who's coming back in 2.4?

Bonsaikitten

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see a reason for me to keep playing, RWZs kept me interested for a long time but since BW is removing them and teams stopped quing weeks ago, wich is very sad. Theres nothing to keep me interested in the game anymore, i was already bored of Arenas after playing +20-30 games :/ I might login and try them again when 2.4 hits live :)

nice community in this server....

Each 2 paragraphs someone is just trolling....

Nice to see some of the old guys still having a look over here, and others who in recent times have become vocal as if carrying the last flag for TOFN PvP on there shoulders.

Fluffy we need your singing, without this SWTOR is dead :)

hey friends, where are you guys?

So i came back, hoping things would be as it used to be. I don't have the biggest friend list, but there was a nice bunch of great pvp'ers there, especially on the republic side. Now i don't see more than a very few logging on that list, and i'm too shy and afraid of making new friends because of all the bad guys that's been rerolling republic. Theres not even people on the pts..

Is this a rip swtor and a bad mistake returning-scenario, or will i be seeing some of you great people back in the game for 2.4? I gotta admit, i'm really happy about the addition of arenas, and i think it will be much more competitive, faster and less boring than ranked warzoones. This will be something you can do whenever you like, not only during prime times and against the same dang teams all the time.

Who's gonna give it a try? Really miss alot of you people that's gone. Hope you're still reading the forums, and when you see this you get all soft inside and come back.. :( nausicaa, larsson, vito, nat, sainte (hehe), zenzey, fluffy, vtl, uggen, blaster, uhka, ashwraith (heheheh), bell'ona, etc etc etc! I dont see any of you anymore. #foreveralone

bonzaiiii

Most of the old rwz teams, and the people who seemed to live on the forums declaring how noobish everyone is, have quit. Good, the majority were self important *******s :D

I login to the game at any time between 6pm-1am, and theres 2/3 instances of the fleet with regular warzone pops, the playerbase is a lot different to how it used to be, and the majority aren't on par with the older players sure, but thats also because most of them haven't been playing for long enough to know each of the different ACs, and how to counter them. There seems to be more people playing normal warzones now than before, and regardless of people saying they dont count, normal warzones make up 90% of this games pvp.

Give it a few months, things will seem a lot better than they do now, pvp-wise.

Most of the old rwz teams, and the people who seemed to live on the forums declaring how noobish everyone is, have quit. Good, the majority were self important *******s :D

I login to the game at any time between 6pm-1am, and theres 2/3 instances of the fleet with regular warzone pops, the playerbase is a lot different to how it used to be, and the majority aren't on par with the older players sure, but thats also because most of them haven't been playing for long enough to know each of the different ACs, and how to counter them. There seems to be more people playing normal warzones now than before, and regardless of people saying they dont count, normal warzones make up 90% of this games pvp.

Give it a few months, things will seem a lot better than they do now, pvp-wise.

Haha! Sac telling it how it is! you wanted them gone all along. As you know, there are some I am quite happy have ****** off and others I'd like to stay. Yes lots of new players, you need to stop with the moaning at them when we are in wz's ;)

Welcome back Bru! why did you turn traitor and leave Coral? how could you turn your back on the lovely Dhaima like that? shame on you!! :(

I hope that quite many ppl will be back for 2.4, to play arenas, otherwise, the game is dead.

Also, have to admit that some of "core ToFN pvpers" left as soon as they met a competition on pts, so they couldnt win>loosing motivation>dropping balls>leaving the game>(starting to whine on forums about fotm setups bla bla instead of improving individual players skill wise).

Quite sad.

IF 2.4 will have the same player base as hit has right now, your team is gonna get bored fast. I'd find another game if I were u, unless you will enjoy ganking or playing casual =)

IF 2.4 will have the same player base as hit has right now, your team is gonna get bored fast. I'd find another game if I were u, unless you will enjoy ganking or playing casual =)

just as you said, there will be no competetion for teams like us, and it is NOT because we are gods or smth, it is because this game literally has not got hardcore pvpers (anymore).

it is going to be another casual **** :(

just as you said, there will be no competetion for teams like us, and it is NOT because we are gods or smth, it is because this game literally has not got hardcore pvpers (anymore).

The game (and server) has plenty of hardcore pvpers that has zero, or close to zero, interest in the cc and stalemate dissaster that was 8v8 rwz and zero ,or close to zero, interest in testing **** out for BW on the pts.

There will be competition; even for the godlike, awesome, terrific, beautiful and fancy factor team like yours.

The game (and server) has plenty of hardcore pvpers that has zero, or close to zero, interest in the cc and stalemate dissaster that was 8v8 rwz and zero ,or close to zero, interest in testing **** out for BW on the pts.

There will be competition; even for the godlike, awesome, terrific, beautiful and fancy factor team like yours.

Yeah, did Bonsai ever do much rwz? Because he is probably the best player I've faced so far (at least on his lethality operative) :D

Bonsai, you've got to live up to the legacy of <MEEP MEEP I'M A JEEP> :p

Better leave now, I'm beginning to ramble on about useless sh*t

we have faced all the big guilds from here couple of times, with different kind of setups as well.

and no there will be no competetion here

and just as i said: IT IS NOT because we are GODLIKE, awsome, terrific, beautiful

we have faced all the big guilds from here couple of times, with different kind of setups as well.

and just as i said: IT IS NOT because we are GODLIKE, awsome, terrific, beautiful

No, it's because you've got the DRAMAtic fashion required to be AWESUUUUMMMMMMMM!!! :D

No competition reminds me of this, this, and this all day every day.

Now, who's that non-factor on the bottom of that list, eh?

You're right about one think, though. All the hard core pvp players have left. They were called Warmonger.