Announcing the Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour!

CourtneyWoods

How about instead of meet and greets to get good publicity, you have those developers, I don't know, developing content? Producing good or even moderate content in a timely matter would give you better publicity and subscribers would flock back to SWTOR. Edited by Nilrem

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to get somethin up near montana or washington.... and maybe something more central like colorado... or kansas... and will there be any way to obtain the codes other than showing up... im not 21 one yet sooo id still like to be able to get somethin my doin somethin so that alot of kids are not let out

You guys could save some time and money by just answering the forums better. Yeah need to elect a sub senator.

This. I wish they would use all their extra time they have to work on the damn game they like to break (1.4) and can't wait to hear how they are making cuts cause money issues.

This. I wish they would use all their extra time they have to work on the damn game they like to break (1.4) and can't wait to hear how they are making cuts cause money issues.

This is why a personal meet and greet is preferred over any type of forum interaction. People tend to be more civil when they don't have the great interwebs to keep them safe. There is no reason Bioware shouldn't be applauded for this move and I can't wait to hear what comes from these meetups.

Looking forward to the event in Austin. I think this sort of thing is great for a company to do.

For all those who can't make it to one of the events... don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of people reporting back on exactly what happened and what was said. :)

This has bad idea written all over it.

Nerd rage with booze. I can see it now:

"But, I haven't...been able to log on... in 2 monsh!!!"

*nerd swing-miss-fall on floor*

Who says world PvP is dead!

This is another reason *to* have it! Vid clips of said raging/whining nerd with his arms pinned behind his back by devs while Allison Berryman punches him silly. As a despiser of whine threads, I would pay much to see this :rak_01:

Edited by Joesixxpack

How about you stop with the nonsense and spend your time actually working on the game?

After all, every 5 year old knows that he can't go out and play until his WORK is done.

The money spent on this could have went towards reducing continued staff cuts or even hiring some CS that a) cares about their jobs (but minimum wage will do that to a person) and b) actually has played the game (so they can understand and thus help us better).

When all bugs are removed, people's computers and graphics cards stop crashing since 1.4, and maybe one or two of the threads in the Suggestion Box actually have a BW employee's name on there showing it was read, THEN you can waste time with gimmicks and half-*$$ed "good will" tours.

Edited by MaiSkyblade

This is why a personal meet and greet is preferred over any type of forum interaction. People tend to be more civil when they don't have the great interwebs to keep them safe. There is no reason Bioware shouldn't be applauded for this move and I can't wait to hear what comes from these meetups.

You don't think I would tell them myself face to face if they came to where I live? You must not play in 1.4 that people have spent days not being able to get on their characters and things that were said to be fixed didn't get fixed.