Anyone get the 30 day credit, yet not get the Tauntaun pet?

Arvig

Hello,

I do assume I'll get one, but I am curious to see if anyone else has their 30 day credit showing up on their account, yet as of this moment has no Tauntaun pet. I just checked to do crew skills on all of my characters, and no in game mail from them with regards to the pet, at least as of 12:45 Pacific time.

have the same problem man, have the days of game time but no Taun Taun, and i am a player from before day 1. I see alot of people running around whit the pet and i must say it's realy disapointing that i have playing so long and did not get it. And then they ask wy people leave...

I myself have gotten my 30 day free as of this morning, but did not get the pet yet. I have seen people freaking out about they didn't get the pet yet. I myself will wait till tomorrow and see what is going on and look more into it. Patience is a Jedi Virtue.

My account was credited today. I haven't logged into the game yet to see about the pet lag monster. :)

I have the pet, but no 30 days.

How does knowing you have it manifest itself when viewing your account? Right now, I show my subscription is up 7/19. Would I then just see it as 8/19, something subtle like that? Or are there dancing people, flashing banners, "YOU HAVE BEEN CREDITED!", something like that? :o

Wow. Nobody's done the obligatory "why did you create a new thread instead of reading the 82531 existing posts on the subject"?

Anyway.

http://www.swtor.com/legacypromotion

The 30 days of game time will show up on your account by April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT and will begin once your current game time remaining expires.

Swift and strong, and ready to stand firm at its master’s side, the Tauntaun Ram pet will be delivered to you via in-game mail by April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT.

If you're an APAC transfer the pet's being delayed, see the sticky. But otherwise it's should be on your account/in your e-mail by midnight tonight, U.S. Central time.

Edited by amantheil

As stated elsewhere... the game time and the Tauntaun are part of two different promotions, and as such are being distributed via different processes. Getting them at different times is going to be the standard. Calm down, and wait until after the "arrives before" before you worry.

Got neither so far. Just sent a ticket to check as see if there is a snag in my eligibility (yes, I read the promotion webpage).

Thanks for the update on some delays. Just a bit jarring seeing nearly everyone else I know on the server get it.

Dear Mr Bass,

I live in the Netherlands. Its a country where we not to fond of credit cards. Thus i started playing on the release of the game up till now. I have played a total of 50 days and 20 hours. From day 1 i used a timecard of 60 days. Since then i always updated my accountstatus with 60 days. Atm i still have 23 days left and not bad stading like bannend or anything. I have been playing and supporting from the start, have only 1 main character who is fun and i stayed with Bioware through thick and tin.

Why do I not get 30 days free?

I feel i am penalized for not haveing a creditcard. When you are useing a timecard you don't have an unlimited subscribtion like a creditcard.

I would appriciate a responce to this.

Sincerly,

Wow. Nobody's done the obligatory "why did you create a new thread instead of reading the 82531 existing posts on the subject"?

Anyway.

http://www.swtor.com/legacypromotion

Uh-huh. *insert eye roll*

Yes, I do know this. :p

In fact, I was coming back to this thread to say I had just now gotten the pet on each of my characters.

But yes, I do understand that it might be by midnight tonight. That DOESN'T mean people can't post to ask if they have gotten all the gifts with this promotion or any other promotion. :p

Got to love it when someone plays amateur moderator though on a forum.

Anyway, as just stated I did get the pet now. :)

Dear Mr Bass,

I live in the Netherlands. Its a country where we not to fond of credit cards. Thus i started playing on the release of the game up till now. I have played a total of 50 days and 20 hours. From day 1 i used a timecard of 60 days. Since then i always updated my accountstatus with 60 days. Atm i still have 23 days left and not bad stading like bannend or anything. I have been playing and supporting from the start, have only 1 main character who is fun and i stayed with Bioware through thick and tin.

Why do I not get 30 days free?

I feel i am penalized for not haveing a creditcard. When you are useing a timecard you don't have an unlimited subscribtion like a creditcard.

I would appriciate a responce to this.

Sincerly,

You should receive both by midnight CDT tonight...

It's not midnight CDT yet. Stop freaking out.

Hey folks, just to make sure it's clear: you can receive one before the other. You should receive both by midnight CDT tonight, but it is entirely possible to receive one before the other, and in either order. Don't worry - everything is on its way!

Thanks. I was just curious as to how we can 'check' on the 30 days. What it would look like on our accounts to know we got it.

It's not midnight CDT yet. Stop freaking out.

Given that he has 23 days of paid-for time left, has posted this in multiple threads and refuses to believe what the legacy promotion page says (that the deadline hasn't been reached yet and that free time will apply after any paid-for time), I can see this continuing for quite some time...

Hello,

I do assume I'll get one, but I am curious to see if anyone else has their 30 day credit showing up on their account, yet as of this moment has no Tauntaun pet. I just checked to do crew skills on all of my characters, and no in game mail from them with regards to the pet, at least as of 12:45 Pacific time.

Got the 30 days but no taunttaun. I see them run around rhe fleet but still nothing for me.