December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are new servers :) They added 45 new servers, so the odds are pretty damn good, that we can play tomorrow !

... Words cannot express my happiness. Wait... they just did... DAMN!!!

You're getting peoples hopes up for nothing.

Better than being a negative Nancy... Nancy...

Edited by Rampaginator

Hey my december bros. I just got back on this thread, but before I did I checked the servers. I counted over 20 being offline. Just wondering if that is a bad sign for us waiting, regular maitenance, normal..........I dont know, just asking.

That's just all the current EA people in game already testing the servers so that when we get in there tomorrow they will be flawless :p

I can't quite work out if it's just late so all the nerd ragers are tucked up by their mummys in bed or if we are just a nice bunch of civil procrastinators?

Either way this is the most time I've spent so far on this forum without wanting to batter some 14yr old petulant git.

:D

I know not whether you're man or woman, but because you said "petulant git" I have to say "I love you"...

Edited by coachgilbert

I've got a good feeling about tomorrow:) I'm thinking that wave 4 will be the early December crowd, and if they do a bonus wave then that'll be even better:D

~~Optimistic Decemberist, Corrick.

Try to be a realist.

There's a pre-order spike in November, nearly as much as there were in July. We know that Bioware has yet to invite all of October yet, so it's safe to assume tomorrow will be getting the rest of October in and starting on the November pre-order spike.

December will not be getting in tomorrow, unless they continue sending waves throughout the entire day.

I have a feeling that even "Procrastinating Optimistic Decemberists" get the invitations, they will be still here.

type e-mail address... bla bla bla...

swtor password... bla, bla, meaaah, I'd just log in later.

Yep. I can't be bothered to actually PLAY the game. Hell, it's taking me all of my inner fortitude just to type here.