Whats up with Republic completely dominating 50 Warzones?

xscott

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All have presented valid points here. What it boils down to, regardless of how it looks at any given time, is each individual circumstance. I have personally dominated during times when Pubs are said to hold more sway, and have been beaten utterly at times when Imperials are supposedly on the ascendant. I have also experienced the reverse. When I do choose to pug, lately things are more of a gamble with regard to wins/losses. I will say that the prevalence of Smash/Force sweep klowns has made playing nigh unbearable, moreso because of the apparent lack of skill with which these individuals wield their currently overpowered classes. Couple that with the influx of 11-16k players (many of whom seem to have taken up residence on the Imperial side), and you'll get what appears to be a slant in one factions favor over the other. And this is an occurrence on /both/ sides of the fence. Edited by DarthAnvil

• 2 weeks later...
I PVP lots for the emp. side and I would say the win/loses are about the same. I do vary well most of the time. When the EWH gear came out I did a weekly in a night. Just seemed like the Emps. were killing it. Other nights are a different story. Also group with people you know. It helps;) If I have enough guildies I will build the team just like a 8 man OP. 2 Tanks, 4dps, 2 heals. Never fails.

I play both sides, and go back and forth often. Its easy, if you don't like how one side is going, change sides. :D

This doesn't mean it will work out to your benefit. I've had bad luck and no matter what toon I was on, I got slaughtered. Sometimes it's just not your day for PVP. Best bet is play with 3 of your good friends and hope for the best. I always feel really lucky when I get 7 of my friends in my group. This is a rare treat, but it can happen. Even in regular wz's.

19 wins

47 losses

What are you doing to achieve such a poor record ? That's insane. Both sides have great players/guilds and the momentum is definitely subject to change at a moments notice. I can't imagine these stats are real man.

What time of day do you play?

Jolly'o Goodshow

What are you doing to achieve such a poor record ? That's insane. Both sides have great players/guilds and the momentum is definitely subject to change at a moments notice. I can't imagine these stats are real man.

What time of day do you play?

Jolly'o Goodshow

That's actually a 1:2.4 ratio. Bad, but not unbelievably so. You'd still get your daily done in less than 4 matches most of the time, and have no real trouble getting your weekly done either. What I don't get is the guys saying they've been trying to finish their weekly for 2 weeks and can't. That has to be more like 8 wins 119 losses.

Edited by criminalheretic

That's actually a 1:2.4 ratio. Bad, but not unbelievably so. You'd still get your daily done in less than 4 matches most of the time, and have no real trouble getting your weekly done either. What I don't get is the guys saying they've been trying to finish their weekly for 2 weeks and can't. That has to be more like 8 wins 119 losses.

What the, someone from Hyperspace is still playing pub side and isn't in Goof? /boggle

Edited by wqopreuiyt

OP here. .

19 wins

43 losses

Does the PvP window show number of matches lost? I thought it only shows number of matches won. I seem to remember rated WZ shows wins and loses (I'm not at my SWTOR computer right now so I can't check).

Perhaps OP keeps a notepad next to the computer to keep track.

Edited by funkiestj

Acidect and I PVPed a bunch today (1/5) and our only two losses were a very close Huttball against Pubs (believe Covenant folks) and a 20 - 0 Civil War against Empire. We've been on a pretty good streak.

Hope your luck turns around for you though. Keep at it. New players will eventually learn how to cap/guard objectives and will eventually have gear enough to be decent. Chin up sir.

-Thraxx

Edited by BrianEvol

I got owned 4 times in a row today, in each game there was someone with less than 100k dmg/heals (and they are not guarding a point this was all out fighting in all games) and record was trooper 30k damage, 5k heals but that's not the worst, the worst thing is:

Game 1, My guildie TANK dced after 2 minutes on a 2:1 CW, had third highest damage

Game 4, I went DPS instead of heal and did terribly, forgot my rotation, missed cds, forgot to apply dots and still had 4th highest damage with only 2 healers and nobody below broke 100k

Yep....dominating