What gender/class gets the most 'romantic" encounters?

thedarok

What I want to know is what gender/class has the most encounters of a romantic kind in their storyline..including one night stands with random NPC's.I've heard the male smuggler and male bounty hunter have a few of these...any other gender/class combination have as many/more than these two?

It really depends on what one considers romantic. and some things can't be mentioned without spoilers so horrific that I won't even touch on it. I'll just say that of the ones I've played so far, I find the Vette-warrior romance the most romantic when the warrior is lightside. It really seems to matter to both of them in a way that some of the other romances don't.

Hmm...or do you mean the greatest number of sexual opportunities? That would be the agent.

It really depends on what one considers romantic. and some things can't be mentioned without spoilers so horrific that I won't even touch on it. I'll just say that of the ones I've played so far, I find the Vette-warrior romance the most romantic when the warrior is lightside. It really seems to matter to both of them in a way that some of the other romances don't.

Hmm...or do you mean the greatest number of sexual opportunities? That would be the agent.

I have to agree about the LS Warrior-Vette romance. Also, the FemTrooper-Aric Jorgen romance is very sweet, because they're both such a couple of hard-charging BAMFs that it's fun to watch them fumble and stumble with the gushy stuff. Plus, like Warrior-Vette, Trooer-Aric takes awhile to heat up, which I like; some of the actual companion romances begin and end so abrupt they actually feel like one night stands.

Agent seems to have the highest rate of FTBs with NPCs (and two companion options). Smuggler has an equal -- or at least close -- number of flirt options, but he goes down in flames a lot more often. If you're looking for some smoove, smoove lovin', male agent is the way to go. Plus, it's one of the best -- if not the best -- class story in the game.

Edited by Scotwest