Kaliyo bug quest

SicJafell

Hi, so I've been having trouble completing Kaliyo's quest 'As far as you can throw her,' actually let me rephrase: I have been having trouble starting the quest, in which I mean I can not do it. It tells me to go to Hutta, and I go into my ship, and I can't travel to Hutta. Same if I try to do it with the fleet. Help is greatly appreciated

Hi, so I've been having trouble completing Kaliyo's quest 'As far as you can throw her,' actually let me rephrase: I have been having trouble starting the quest, in which I mean I can not do it. It tells me to go to Hutta, and I go into my ship, and I can't travel to Hutta. Same if I try to do it with the fleet. Help is greatly appreciated

what exactly happens when you try to travel to hutta? it sounds to me like you might need a repair

what exactly happens when you try to travel to hutta? it sounds to me like you might need a repair

That's the thing I go to Galaxy map and Hutta doesn't pop up, so I thought: "let's use the transport on the fleet" and that didn't work either so now I'm just confused and a little frustrated.

Don't use any quicktravel-things and it will work. So go to the spaceport, from there to your ship, use the map on the ship to travel to Hutta, exit through the ships door etc. If you are already on Hutta, travel back to the Fleet and from there back to Hutta and so on. I had the same trouble, but it worked like a charm after I follow these instructions. Happy Lifeday!

Don't use any quicktravel-things and it will work. So go to the spaceport, from there to your ship, use the map on the ship to travel to Hutta, exit through the ships door etc. If you are already on Hutta, travel back to the Fleet and from there back to Hutta and so on. I had the same trouble, but it worked like a charm after I follow these instructions. Happy Lifeday!

See I did t can't select Hutta on the galaxy map.

Can you take a screenshot of the galaxy map and show us?

Nevermind got it, didn't realize I was looking at a zoomed out galaxy map. Just had to select the sector, then Hutta, then I am able to go there and the quest advances normally, will post something if problems arise.

Nevermind got it, didn't realize I was looking at a zoomed out galaxy map. Just had to select the sector, then Hutta, then I am able to go there and the quest advances normally, will post something if problems arise.

One little tip, you should also note that there's a galaxy map icon next to the quest which will automatically select the planet