Are you looking for a community style guild?? Come talk to us at Sith'Ari Order

bayliner

Are you getting back into the game? A new player? Looking for a community that supports each other in content with the goal to have fun and enjoy the game? If so we are looking for you!! Sith'Ari Order is an adult (18+) Imperial casual guild who is rebuilding under new leadership with a fresh direction. We are just starting back rebuilding as of right now! Historically we were a very large RP guild with a very established story and environment. RP is an option if that is your play style. We also want to build up our PVE and PVP membership. We have new and experienced players in all areas. We partner with another PVE guild for some of our group PVE activities. The more the merrier! As we grow, we will be looking for officers in various areas to participate in rebuilding our community. We actively use discord for communication, events, announcements and just goofing off at times! =) Come enjoy the new content with us! If you are interested or have more questions, contact Vaixa, Lai or Dessêl in game. We look forward to speaking with you!! Edited by bayliner

Are you getting back into the game? a new player? Looking for a community that supports each other in content with the goal to have fun and enjoying the game? If so we are looking for you!! Sith'Ari Order is an adult (18+) casual guild who is rebuilding under new leadership with a fresh direction. We are just starting back rebuilding as of right now! Historically we were a very large RP guild and still maintain that base with a very established story and environment. RP is an strong option if that is your play style. We also want to build up our PVE and PVP membership. We have new and experienced players in those areas. We partner with another PVE guild for some of our group activities. The more the merrier! As we grow, we will be looking officers in various areas to participate in rebuilding our community. We actively use discord for communication, events, announcements and just goofing off at times! =) Come enjoy the new content with us! If you are interested or have more questions, contact Vaixa, Lai or Dessêl in game. We look forward to speaking with you!!

I think I would be interested in joining? You folks have a discord server I can connect up with.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am a sorta returning player/new player

I would like to join but I have never been in a RP guild but have been interested. I do have some questions but my nerves are starting to get to me so Ill make this quick.

1. what do you mean by established story <-- I fell dumb asking that but oh well

2. is it ok that I am not a big pvp person

3.do I have to be online all the time

there are more questions but I can ask those later..

Edited by ladyterria

We are more of a community guild where RP is one aspect. We are rebuilding as a casual guild and no you do not need to be online all of the time. One of our goals is to have more activities. we partner now with another small guild for Ops and stuff like that. Contact me in game and we can chat!! Vaixa or Lai