Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

Prelate

we are ALWAYS recruiting. We have a good thing going, and always happy to have like minded people join us.

We have room, and a place, for Progression oriented players, casual, crafters, and especially PVPers!

if interested please look for Brickette in-game, he is our recruiting officer. If you don't see him online, send a tell to anyone you see online from the guild, and they can have an officer get in touch with you!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things are really getting into the post-Holiday groove! We're busting down content and bringing in some great people! Look me up (Brickette) in-game, or ask any of our members to point you at an officer, we're hoping you'll be the next great addition to Twisted Legends!:cool:

Recently, some members asked me: "Brickette, we know you've recruited some awesome people in the last week, but when are you going to recruit more awesome people?" To which I replied: "As soon as we get more awesome applicants!"

So, if you're awesome and want to hang out with awesome people, drop me a line in-game or just chat up anyone in the guild to be pointed int he direction of the officers who can help you out!:cool:

So, why haven't you apped yet?! It's pretty quick and painless, I promise!

You may be thinking "well, they just recently said their Ops teams were filling up..." or "I don't know if their Ops time work for me..."

Well, let me tell you, Miss! We always have room for skilled and passionate players. Heck, we've always got room for skilled, casual players! And we're currently working on putting together a fourth Ops team, and even expanding current teams to tackle 16-man content! You could be the gal or guy that makes that happen!

Apply at our website, or shoot me a tell in-game!

-Brickette

Whoa, guys! Too many new apps! I'm completely inundated!

But, seriously, folks I am super excited about the new peeps joining our crew. Don't you want to be the next person I'm super excited about? We both know you're totally awesome!

Just as an FYI, our current Ops teams are running:

Weds/Thurs 8:30PM-11:30PM Server

Weds/Thurs 7PM-10PM Server

Fri/Mon 7PM-10PM Server

And more are coming as new people join! So come on down, you're the next big thing to happen for Twisted Legends!:cool:

Alrighty, starting to firm up our Ops teams and that new team is coming together. Also looking at slight shifts in day or time, so if my above post scared you off, don't be shy! App up and maybe you'll be the vote that moves the team to a time and date that works for you! :cool:

Also, just looking to fill out some final spots for our RWZ team. Help us get this group up and running! We're looking for motivated PvP players to help bring our Twisted Legends expertise to the PvP battlefield!:cool:

It's Wednesday, which means it's time to apply! I know you've been putting it off, waiting for level 50, trying to hit Valor 40, etc. Well wait no longer. Whatever your excuse, awesome player, the time to apply is *NOW*! Check out our page and click that "Apply" link.

Your time is now.:cool:

It's Friday, and you know what that means! Well, in TL it means 16 of us are preparing to go smash face in HM EC and HM TFB. Of course, running dailies for the 9 millionth time might be cool, too.... But wouldn't you rather try something new? Drop us a line and come on over to where the action is!:cool:

Twisted Legends is the best gaming community I've had the pleasure of being a part of, in almost 20 years of online gaming. We're a true community with players enjoying many MMO's and console/PC games together. If you want to be part of a guild that places a value on you for more than your awesome skills in one game.. check us out.

We have vans FULL of candy!

PS: How many of you knew that Burt Reynolds was asked to play Han Solo before Harrison was cast?

Opening for a geared healer on our Weds/Thurs 8:30PM PST Ops team. They're working on HM TFB, so we're looking for a healer in Campaign/BH that is optimized and augmented. Drop us a line!

Also still have room for a couple War Heroes to fill out our RWZ team. If you are a masochist (pvp healer) like me, I'd love to have you join us and share the pain train of focus fire with me... :cool: Not an exclusive healer vacancy, anyone with the interest and gear is welcome!

What probably doesn't come up often as we're recruiting is the number of us that are serious alt-o-holics. We're not your classic "leveling guild" by any means, but we do have a number of people leveling at any one time and we welcome folks below the level cap who are looking to find a group before they are able to run HMs and Ops. Spent some time yesterday with a brand new MMO player in one of their first HM flashpoints, and what stood out to me was that he was picking stuff up *really* fast. That's what makes someone TL materiel: being awesome, regardless of experience.

You know you're awesome, too, right? Then app today!:rak_03:

Someone asked me, after yesterdays post, if we take less-than-awesome applicants. The answer was simple: Nope. But why don't you apply, even if you don't think you're awesome, and let us be the judge. Many of our best players are folks who think they are less awesome than they are... except Greenoskar, he's kinda like a mascot.:rolleyes:

What are you waiting for? Shoot us an app!

Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Big changes, new level cap, new Hard Mode Flash Points. All sounds kinda scary, right? Don't you want a big comfortable blanket of familiarity to hide in when all the change is just too much? Join Twisted Legends today, and I guarantee that by the time RotHC drops, you'll have one. That's the kind of guild we're running here.:rak_03:

Always room for a few more! If you're looking for Operations or Warzones, Twisted Legends has opportunities for you. If you're looking for a great group to just hang with, check us out! If you're looking for skilled players who put their heart and soul into whatever their doing in-game, look no further!

February is almost over. Isn't it time you did something nice for yourself? Join Twisted Legends today and feel better for the rest of your life! With one simple step, you can remind yourself how awesome you are, and how amazing 2013 is going to be. After all, the Mayans were wrong, so things are looking up!:rak_03: