I am looking for a Red Trooper Armor set

Crimson_Merc

I'll give this a bump and add a question of my own. Where can I get the "Eliminator" armor set (its red/white, with big shoulder pads and butt cape!). Another thought is does anyone know of a website that has pics of the different armors?

I have seen people wearing the exact same armor that is in your avatar and they are around my level. How do I get armor similar to that?

You get a lot of cool looking red armor from quests in the 40+ worlds

As for the eliminator set I believe you're talking about, that only comes in green, orange, and black, and the orange set pics that have been floating around are from hard mode flash points, which are very difficult to clear without a good guild and good gear

There is a custom set called Lacqerous that Armormechs can craft. The helmet looks ridiculous, but the chest and legs are the standard trooper looking armor- white plastic with red markings.

There is also a Lacqerous Mesh set that is higher level (40ish) that Armormechs can craft. This set looks more like the mercenary type armor, where you have a bandolier and one heavy shoulderpad.

Oddly, looking at the database sites, they don't show the lower level Lacqerous gear, only the Lacqerous Mesh level 40 stuff. But I personally had the schematic for the low level Lacqerous stuff and gave them to our guild's armormech to make for me. As I said, the helmet is ridiculous (but very... unique).

I would literally KILL for a set of gear that looks just like MY avatar but it all either only has a little yellow or it's blue or red

You can make an orange set (the color is orange, not orange quality) around level 35-41 range if you're an Armormech.

You get hands and body of a red and grey set from Corelia commendations. I happened to find the matching pants as an epic on the AH along with the belt. Not sure where to get the matching helm and boots though as the Corelia helm reward is orange and white.

You get hands and body of a red and grey set from Corelia commendations. I happened to find the matching pants as an epic on the AH along with the belt. Not sure where to get the matching helm and boots though as the Corelia helm reward is orange and white.

Wouldn't it be so very nice if they'd make the gear you get from a planet match? Taris white and yellow or green and white. Come on man! Really?!

Regarding the Xenolite Mesh armor, it is very similar if not the same armor that the Troopers wear in the opening movie "Hope". TOR Head incorrectly lists that the armor is received by doing level 37+ quests on Taris and what not, however, this is wrong because I received the Xonolite Chestguard after doing a Heroic Mission on Aldaraan at level 33. The armor is in the level 29-31 range so I do not know why they would list missions that aren't even around that level and the stats that they have on the armor are not correct.

I have only found the Xonolite Chestguard, but I assume that the rest of the armor can be found by doing missions on Aldaraan and if so which missions because I really want a full set of this awesome looking armor!

• 4 months later...
I have a chest guard exactly like the one your avatar is using it is red has the logo and i got it on coruscant, im looking for a yellow one every were and i cant find one could you help me?