Ding!!!!!!! 40

StugLyfe

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I for one feel sorry for him, he basically skipped over every single thing that took bioware so long to make this game to get that high so fast...

Why's that he can now make his next characters without fear of ever being griefed.

it's an exploit your bros getting banned or rolled back for using it.

All he wanted to do was play a battleground so he repeatedly re queued. That is NOT an exploit. And it is not an unintended mechanic. You get Xp if the battleground doesn't happen, the problem lies with them not having enough people on the server. That cannot possible be his fault. If your one of the people who has a group and they purposely quitting then yes that would be exploiting. But just queuing up for a war zone and it not having enough people is anyone but the players fault.

Edited by John-Galt

well, I for one feel sorry for him, he basically skipped over every single thing that took bioware so long to make this game to get that high so fast...

This. :p How long will it take for people to... I dunno... un-WoW themselves? Its not about speed, especially not at launch... What is there to do?

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to be exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.

I would be aware, if I would be your brother...