SWTOR Roadmap - The Autumn Update!

KeithKanneg

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon - is the time of the day between noon and evening. It is usually from 12 PM to 6 PM

So they technically still have 4+hours at least

I don't mind waiting until 6, I have movie night soon.:rak_03: With pizza and Ben and Jerry's.:rak_06:

So take your time Devs.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

Afternoon - is the time of the day between noon and evening. It is usually from 12 PM to 6 PM

So they technically still have 4+hours at least

I do think that we need to take into account the timezones, so likely they meant their afternoon in Austin and not the one in Europe for example. That said, it's already 9pm in Europe and I can't wait for the Roadmap :D release it already!

I do think that we need to take into account the timezones, so likely they meant their afternoon in Austin and not the one in Europe for example. That said, it's already 9pm in Europe and I can't wait for the Roadmap :D release it already!

Yeah, 4 hours till 6 pm in Austin. And it is 11 PM here, where I live ;)

Well I'm in Scotland , it's 8 here atm.:rak_03:

Well it's an hour later here and the alarm clock doesn't go off any later for me I'm afraid. So if they wait 4 more hours I won't see it till morning. How will I have time then to grieve or celebrate? That's a traffic accident waiting to happen :eek:

" and one of our top priorities is to make Unassembled Components a Legacy currency."

We've been waiting for this for like a year, and lost players over it not happening sooner, but hey! Here's to hoping it wont be too late to awaken pre 70 pvp!

" and one of our top priorities is to make Unassembled Components a Legacy currency."

We've been waiting for this for like a year, and lost players over it not happening sooner, but hey! Here's to hoping it wont be too late to awaken pre 70 pvp!

Do you even get UC pre-70?

Also, the time zone thing. Gone 8pm, not bothering to look for the roadmap now as Netflix is calling me.

Uhm, hate to break it but making UCs legacy wide doesn't mean by itself that lower level PvP will give UCs. I don't see them giving GC to lower level characters.

Personally I'm more interested by the legacy bank for credits they mentioned as well...and what they're going to do for F2P. Not that I'll play F2P but a wider player base in endgame would be good.

i just noticed that on one of the pictures in the previous roadmap there is 4 people on tatooine.

one of which is a merc holding 2 blaster pistols BUT he also has one "holstered" aswell:eek::eek::eek:

Not sure if that means anything. I've seen my sniper pull a pistol that she doesn't have many times in convo's.

Glad to see I'm not the only one to see this road map.

I've waited this long I'll wait another bit but if I told MY boss I'd have a report for him by Monday afternoon do you think he'd expect it on his desk just before he went home or first thing after lunch?!!

We'll you'd be wrong - he'd expect it at 12 noon! :)

Keith is lucky we are more forgiving....but really he should consider doubling his efforts! :D