Returning player (healer) looking for casual leveling guild

Stabez

Hello,

I am just recently back to the game after a lengthy absence. I am currently playing Deqlan, a Jedi Healer. I'm currently 35 or 36 but I am still learning the game really. I've played numerous online games so I have experience working as a team member. My most memorable times are from DAOC (pre-TOA) but have played numerous games over the past few years. I am also willing to learn to play other classes to help fill holes if needed.

I am fairly active but I am in the medical field and am on call frequently, as well as, being married and having 3 daughters that take up a lot of time. I do play as frequently as possible though. (it is a source of stress relief along with hitting the gym). I will be checking back here frequently but feel free to send me a tell in game if you see me on.

Thanks for your time,

Stabez

Hey, Stabez,

If you are still looking, it might be worth your time to have a look at the Hyperspace Motivators at our website. We are a relaxed guild, filled with mature folks who are in the same boat as you. We log in to play, to hang out in Vent, and to help each other out.

We hope to hear from you, but wish you good loo and good hunting either way.

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Stabez, it sounds like we would be a good fit for you. We at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly guild/community and have people on daily on the Republic side of SWTOR. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. There are also a number of people including myself leveling alts as well as a couple of new recruits. If you are interested in end-game when you get there we run Operations four nights a week but we do not have strict attendance requirements since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). Also, we are not a hardcore raiding guild so don't let that scare you off either.

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info and apply!

• 4 weeks later...