Concealment Op pvp video.

AngelofCain

Footage taken by me, but editted by kilmo at Trigoldenproductions.

Thank you kilmo for the time you put into this. (apperantly kilmo isn't done editing. He is gonna finish it up and I believe post it on his channel.) I love the unfinished work kilmo!!!

Enjoy: (nothing fancy, just pure huttball pvp, two games in total.)

Edited by AngelofCain

I switched from heals to your build yesterday for the first time in a match up just to try it (been practicing it during my dailies and in between q pops) and I stole the node on my first attempt yesterday :)

Needless to say, I really enjoy your guide and look forward to picking up some extra gear to be able to play both sides of the Operative spectrum. <3 my Agent!

Edited by Master_Nate

I switched from heals to your build yesterday for the first time in a match up just to try it (been practicing it during my dailies and in between q pops) and I stole the node on my first attempt yesterday :)

Needless to say, I really enjoy your guide and look forward to picking up some extra gear to be able to play both sides of the Operative spectrum. <3 my Agent!

I am rather fond of my build.

here's my 2.0 build: http://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-calculator/operative/230/?build=000300000000000000000000000000002300210221200221122003200320010000322000000000000000000000000000&ver=20

Thank you for sharing this as well. I always read your posts as they are very informative and promising to operatives. I hope to make the switch from heals to a dps OP more regularly in 2.0. I love to heal but not always ideal. Bottom line, I like to stay diverse in the toons I enjoy and guides like this help a guy like me out.

Keep the info flowing Hallow!

Edited by Master_Nate

Thank you for sharing this as well. I always read your posts as they are very informative and promising to operatives. I hope to make the switch from heals to a dps OP more regularly in 2.0. I love to heal but not always ideal. Bottom line, I like to stay diverse in the toons I enjoy and guides like this help a guy like me out.

Keep the info flowing Hallow!

got a question for you.

If a person is insane, yet people follow him.

Who is crazier?

Of course the meer cat is.

yes I've been on the pts. only thing I dislike is the nerf to crit. the roll is sexy.

Have you messed with your gear on the PTS any in regards to the changes to crit? I logged on there last night to get a toon or two ready to test this weekend and was amazed at the drop in crit on my operative between live and PTS.

EDIT: I'm way behind on the updates to what is coming :-/ gonna do some reading then testing to see the values on the stats.

Edited by Master_Nate

Have you messed with your gear on the PTS any in regards to the changes to crit? I logged on there last night to get a toon or two ready to test this weekend and was amazed at the drop in crit on my operative between live and PTS.

EDIT: I'm way behind on the updates to what is coming :-/ gonna do some reading then testing to see the values on the stats.

I put on some of the pve gear and my crit went to 30% no real issue. I think with proper gearing crit won't be such a issue.

I put on some of the pve gear and my crit went to 30% no real issue. I think with proper gearing crit won't be such a issue.

Have you xfer'd your Operative over multiple times to slot in some PvP gear?

You should make a video :)

Oh and for you

Edited by Master_Nate

Have you xfer'd your Operative over multiple times to slot in some PvP gear?

You should make a video :)

Oh and for you

lulz. Nah I just copied my toon, and I only dropped like 10% crit from my full min/max on live to the pts. then when I hit the booster and the pve coms, just replaced a few of the implants and 1 or 2 mods, just to see how bad the nerf was.

So because I was in lvl 50 gear at lvl 55 my crit was like 24%. when I hit 55 and get proper gear I think it will be workable, just gotta be flexible with mods and enhancements.

In the beginning with BM, when you could remove the mods and stuff the first time, I had more crit mods over power, then as gear became better I made switches and retained the 35% crit and got more power. Just balanced it around that.