Introducing Parsec - a new raid aware real time combat log parser

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i58.tinypic.com/n3w5yw.jpg

Here. Didn't have it till tonight while derping in S&V...

Thanks this is an easy fix... Open your parsec config file in your favorite editor like so:

Open parsec

Click the ? Icon

Click app folder

Find file parsecclient.exe.config and open in editor.

Replace this bit

<binding name="ParsecRaidServiceSoap" openTimeout="00:00:10" sendTimeout="00:00:10" useDefaultWebProxy="true"/>

With

<binding name="ParsecRaidServiceSoap" openTimeout="00:00:10" sendTimeout="00:00:10" useDefaultWebProxy="true">

<readerQuotas maxDepth="2147483647" maxStringContentLength="2147483647" maxArrayLength="2147483647" maxBytesPerRead="2147483647"/> </binding>

I will make a change to fix it permanently in the next client update.

• 3 weeks later...

Started messing with timers recently. Nice job, but one thing I think would be a huge improvement is an option to have timers duplicate based on target. IE: You'd setup the timer as normal, then for Multi Timer Mode you could select something like "Target Dependent". Then, if Parsec detects another trigger for that timer, and the target matches an existing timer's target, it updates that timer. Otherwise, it creates a new timer. Probably would also need to include the target's name in the timer name automatically to help differentiate them. Maybe have a reserved string in the timer name that would get replaced with the target's name when displayed in the timer window. Anyway, something like that would be amazing for Kolto Probe, etc.

Also, I could eventually see the timer window getting pretty huge if a person were to use that above feature as an operative/scoundrel and then try to time a few more things, so it might also be cool to have multiple timer windows down the line. IE: All of the Kolto Probe timers could be assigned to one timer window, then boss fight event timers could go in another one somewhere else on the screen, etc.

So...

Most recent patch requires "Awesomium.Windows.Control Version 1.7.4.2" and I'm curious exactly what this will add to it before I go and get the updated version of this....

Same, as well as everyone in our guild

sigh...seems parsers and me are cursed in general...

whenever I find a parser that I can use, it's use is time limited because invariably something, somewhere needs updating and I'm out of the race because of a requirement.

and today came the end of parsec for me... it won't run anymore...requires something I don't have and can't install...

EDIT: Okay, found out I can rollback the update so have to content myself with staying at the previous version.

Edited by LeJarC

yeah ty, I just did and it works without problem of wesominumwhatever.

There was a problem with the deployment yesterday and the awesomium files were marked as prerequisits instead of included. I rolled back the release and made a new one that properly includes the awesomium files. There is no need to install awesomium.

Parsec has always used awesomium but will continue to include the files it needs and will not require you to install anything.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please continue to keep your Parsec up to date since the raid service will soon require you to keep up to date in order to use it.

Again, 1.0.0.45 is the latest version and includes all the awesomium files it needs.

The only requirement for parsec continues to be the .Net framework 4.5.

There was a problem with the deployment yesterday and the awesomium files were marked as prerequisits instead of included. I rolled back the release and made a new one that properly includes the awesomium files. There is no need to install awesomium.

Parsec has always used awesomium but will continue to include the files it needs and will not require you to install anything.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please continue to keep your Parsec up to date since the raid service will soon require you to keep up to date in order to use it.

Again, 1.0.0.45 is the latest version and includes all the awesomium files it needs.

The only requirement for parsec continues to be the .Net framework 4.5.

that makes more sense. np, ty anyway :D

Im not seeing anything parsec related in those images. When you get the time sync error it crashes or does it let you continue using it?

My bad! I was raiding and did not see i posted the wrong link. I can use it for 1 minute max and then it crashes with an end task message. This started happening with the latest release. I also had a problem when I choose to pop out the raid healing, I get a random error which I have never seen and will screenshot today.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

First, sorry for my bad english, but i am not english native speaking.

After last update of parsec, parsec immediatly crashs after start any kind of healing in raid group.

The same is true for the other healer in our raidgroup. Seems something is not correct with healing popup.

Further more i have a question about the new shielding value in healing popup (occured since first version of parsec with shielding support):

I have edited the bonus healing for my mainchar (a sorcerer heal) to calculate the shielding value of my static barrier. But during the raid, the numbers in the healing popup are very, very high (> 1.000.000.000).

Maybe it has something to do, that i am using the german version of SWTOR. I don't know.

What could be the cause of this issue ?

The calculated shielding value of parsec is arounde 6k.

There is a problem with the heal scoreboard pop out causing Parsec to crash when it displays data. This will be fixed in a patch today. Until then you can stay connected by not using the pop out.

Got the latest version, same time sync error. How can I revert to the one before yesterday? I had no issues with that:(

The time sync error does not stop you from using the application. It is just a notification that your computer cannot reach the time server for some reason. My guess is you have fire walled the port needed. If you want you can make sure Parsec is allowed to send/receive on port 123 so it can sync time.

If you cant connect to the time server now, then you couldn't connect before either. Nothing has changed with regard to it except that it notifies you when it cannot contact the time server after 5 seconds.

If you want to completely disable the time server I can walk you through a config change that will do it. Just send me an email.

Edited by Docmal

• 2 weeks later...
First, sorry for my bad english, but i am not english native speaking.

After last update of parsec, parsec immediatly crashs after start any kind of healing in raid group.

The same is true for the other healer in our raidgroup. Seems something is not correct with healing popup.

Further more i have a question about the new shielding value in healing popup (occured since first version of parsec with shielding support):

I have edited the bonus healing for my mainchar (a sorcerer heal) to calculate the shielding value of my static barrier. But during the raid, the numbers in the healing popup are very, very high (> 1.000.000.000).

Maybe it has something to do, that i am using the german version of SWTOR. I don't know.

What could be the cause of this issue ?

The calculated shielding value of parsec is arounde 6k.

This should be fixed in the new version :)