In pvp what are you putting out guys?

Vladnar

This is my updated build while the instant whirlwind is nice I found it was needed, however I did want it faster then it was. I am going to be gathering three PVE Armor plates and possibly switching my crystals back to expertise and try two power crystals with 2 pve armor plates and see if there is much difference from 1208 expertise or 1258.

As I switch between heal specs I'm going to be running the pve heal 2 piece bonus and pvp 2 piece bonus. I really thought outside of the box on my spec but it gave me a bit of a bite on my death fields now that I didn't have previously. I get the option of a quick DI as well if I need to LOS heal in a hurry drop some heals on a team mate about to die.

I also did testing on my warzone dummy with all the different specs and this one seemed to yield the best results.

You can call it the Dashara Spec but please send me all your Black Purple +Power Crystals. :)

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201G0bZfzZsMcRsdkrc.2

Warzone trainning dummy is normally a steady 4700 crit but in Warzones with the buff and varied gear levels you will see bigger numbers.

I recall pre 1.2 Force Lightning hitting for 1800 a tic and now it hits for 1300 a tic if your lucky we really have no burst to speak of and that is why it is that much harder to score kills because our damage is predictable it's slow and steady and people use defensive cooldowns to counter it. Our damage is very easy to heal through however I seem to solo people better as heals then dps go figure.

Edited by Devinia-Hex

how r u getting that high with death field?

are u like a 7/3/31 build? for max DF dmg?

cause even at 7/18/16 and 940 bonus dmg i can only hit DF's at 4k max 77% crit bonusdmg

Same here and I have similar bonus damage. Also tried the 7/*/* build at some point and still nowhere near 5k, mostly around 4k. Maybe the poster is playing against greens?

Novair same thing if it's a good team and South is an endless struggle of heals 500-600 k Healing Damage is normally 500-600k lower if there is not much going on or if it's a pug team on one side vs a premade.

Biggest hitting ability is my Death Field and I have gotten up to 5782 in a Warzone still hunting the 6k mark. Still adding more gear at this point . I have about 947 Bonus to damage. around 768 bonus to healing.

Meh, you probably hit a sage in level 40 greens. Death Field does not hit that hard on geared opponents, nowhere near.

I also have Rakta Stim so I'm not sure if you do however like i said I can reliably hit 4500-4700 on the test dummy which I believe is an average of 1200 expertise so a player with 1000 would obviously get hit harder and with the PVP buff 5700 is very doable on 1000 and below expertise targets.

Broke 900k 2 days ago, 950k a week or 2 ago, and average 700 dps.

As for healing, when I play it (which is rare) I usually go that OP bubble hybrid and average 700-800 hps. Highest in it is 1.2 million.

EDIT: Changed average damage/healing to dps/hps since it's a better measure

Edited by Thurinlore

Broke 900k 2 days ago, 950k a week or 2 ago, and average 700 dps.

As for healing, when I play it (which is rare) I usually go that OP bubble hybrid and average 700-800 hps. Highest in it is 1.2 million.

EDIT: Changed average damage/healing to dps/hps since it's a better measure

Hello.

PvE. That way ---------------------------------->

Hello.

PvE. That way ---------------------------------->

LOL

Its really not that hard, tonight alone I hit 830k and 740k game and a 660k game in full lightning. It all depends on the match length, average enemy kill time, if you know your rotation to maximize your internal cooldown procs and teamwork. Hitting numbers higher than this is easily possible in hybrid spec and full madness can hit similar numbers as well through tab dotting and proper deathfeild use.

As for healing, sorc hybrid healing is pretty faceroll if you use good positioning. I can't say I've hit healing that high in the hybrid, but I also never play it unless I'm doing ranked.

Mind you thorinlore is better than me, but to act as if he is making things up is uneducated

LOL

Its really not that hard, tonight alone I hit 830k and 740k game and a 660k game in full lightning. It all depends on the match length, average enemy kill time, if you know your rotation to maximize your internal cooldown procs and teamwork. Hitting numbers higher than this is easily possible in hybrid spec and full madness can hit similar numbers as well through tab dotting and proper deathfeild use.

As for healing, sorc hybrid healing is pretty faceroll if you use good positioning. I can't say I've hit healing that high in the hybrid, but I also never play it unless I'm doing ranked.

Mind you thorinlore is better than me, but to act as if he is making things up is uneducated

Never said hes making anything up.

Far Out#2.