How many guilds still queue for Ranked Warzones?

Pahomi

Hey guys - How many teams still queue for Ranked Warzones in total? I am considering transfering to this server once paid transfers open up and others may follow as well. But I hear you guys are not better off that the PvE server The Red Eclipse. We have here about 8 teams that still queue but usually no more than 3-4 per night.

I am also trying to convince whole teams to transfer to your server to play ranked . You should not underestimate them for being on a PvE server, these are very good teams and the matches would be very interesting. How could would it be if you suddenly had 6 more teams from another server queuing for ranked?

This is all hypothetical of course because we don't know how much transfers will cost and a lot of people will not want to leave their servers. But if BW won't help competitive PvP, we should take matters in our own hands.

Haha that's one of the reasons I really hope the guys will make the transfer. These challenges would stir up a lot of rivalries and competitive PvP would thrive. We obviously won't know until we actually get there, but I think you would be surprised :p

Its allowed to have some creativity brah, look at Slayers of dragon monsters. Now thats a name!

when I saw "slayes of dragon monsters" name first time I thought it was a merge of dark lords + dark brotherhood + other dark bads. No offense, lol.

@Topic

Ruthless is trying to create a ranked team and we play a few evenings a week to build up some teamwork, normally only a few matches and then grind normal warzones for the rest of the night. But we are trying, however getting steamrolled in 5 out of 6 games is p hard on the team spirit xD

Had a hard time today against a FUBAR/Impulse team, damn you Feta and your LOS obsession :F

The Black Company (rep) are trying to get a regular team going, it's not particularly organised with classes roles... if you imagine a pug but within a guild, lots of undergeared players then you've got the idea :D

Whats the best times days for queing? we seem to take 30 mins + for a match so it sort of deters some ppl.