ATTENTION: Looking for CO-OP 1-50 Partner!

thoktaz

PREMISE:

Leveling up an alt after having sloughed through most of the game's content can be an intimidating prospect. I'm looking to change that chore into something awesome.

I'm in search of someone who wants to make an alt played exclusively when both of us are available to do so, thus co-oping the game from 1-50.

HERE'S WHY:

- Social gameplay. The game is just more fun played with other people. Furthermore, consistently playing with someone will create a very efficient style, making things as smooth and productive as possible.

- Storylines! This is a big deal to me; I want to experience the awesome class quests, but there's no way I'll play every single class out there. This way, both people get to see two classes worth of story!

- Flexibility. I've done it. Most flashpoints can be done with two players and two geared crew members. We can quest anywhere, we can do (almost) any quest without looking for a group.

I'm open to any combo, leaning toward Republic because all my gameplay experience is Empire-related. Here are my top combos for playthrough:

Player 1 / Player 2

Smuggler / Trooper (Republic)

Knight / Consular (Republic)

Bounty Hunter / Imperial Agent (Empire)

Interested? E-mail me at wayward.son@live.com with a bit about yourself, send me a message through these forums, or look me up on Skype! My screenname is "Quillborne", a reference to my job as a writer.

I wish you good luck with your project, and to find an ideal partener!

I'm doing this myself with my boyfriend. As he has a lot more free time to play than I, we have decided to not level our main together. (he is already lvl 50 and epic geared while I'm only lvl 38)

So we have decided to play together and exclusively together a couple of Sith warrior. Not the ideal combo, but story wise it fit well!

You may wish to add the region you are playing though.

This is so fun to do! I hope you find someone to adventure with. Me and husband are doing this as an imperial agent and bounty hunter. Very effiencent and no worries on forming groups for heriocs, I can't wait to start getting into world pvp, because I know as a team we're going to kick ***. Good luck to you!