Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

EricMusco

I would advise against over-reacting to a 4 year old article. Especially one that is based on a web survey polling method.. which are generally crowd agenda biased (ie: people will go out of their way to try to garner votes against a company to fluff up the numbers).

Actually that consumerist conducted the survey and well respected in the industry.

So much so that the CEO of EA at the time (Larry Probst ) actually made an official statement saying they are planning on overhauling their service from the ground up.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ea-talks-worst-company-in-america-controversy-and-/1100-6427763/

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may have a fix in place. We are still verifying that everything is stable and good to go. More updates to come.

-eric

Eric, thank you. I know a lot of people in this forum are complaining but I at least appreciate what you guys are doing. Good luck.

Eric, thank you. I know a lot of people in this forum are complaining but I at least appreciate what you guys are doing. Good luck.

No complaints here. I appreciate there work as well. You are not the only one who agrees. :)

Login is fixed. Servers still down. You can download the update now though.

Yup... same this is ridiculous, its been 4 hours *sigh*, subs should get a 1 day extension... this game ain't exactly the cheapest.

We may have a fix in place. We are still verifying that everything is stable and good to go. More updates to come.

-eric

Stinks to be the messenger. Hopefully you're getting the chance to toss a few glares in the general direction of a programmer or two.

I'd take the complaints of the community here with a grain of salt - most of em react to a cc'd mob like it's been infused with a magical xp boost.

There's a reason the "weird people you meet in groupfinder" thread is simultaneously the best and worst thing ever :eek:

So you appreciate the fact that you cant use something {the game} that you pay for?

at least the login server are online ... the game servers itself are still offline !:D

Yeah they login has been fixed for a little while now. They said they are double checking there work and seeing if they fixed everything.

Yeah they login has been fixed for a little while now. They said they are double checking there work and seeing if they fixed everything.

Yes i have the dev tracker open in another tab on my browser XD